Alien or Predator? (Read 465,099 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

And they never, never went boom because of a nuke. :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Jun 23, 2010, 09:30:06 AM
  ;) You forgot to say " the ultimate silent invisible invincible hunter"

Invincible? Nah, you're thinking of Mark Whalberg.

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 23, 2010, 03:51:41 PM

And they never never get their ass kicked 4 time a raw by a woman space trucker
And they never never get get their commander drown by an ecologist woman in t- shirt in the middle of Antarctica
And they never never felt into a girl raper trap, and after get killed by a glass of fresh water.

these responses have exactly the same intellectual level than yours, cause you get almost mad when i remember to an other Preds fan the striking words (the signature) on the Predator 2 posters and DVD covers.

We where dealing with old Predator2 covers , and then you rush with your "alien impaling blabla" "headtong biting blabla".
I will finally think that you rather prefer AvP movies ( not AvPR, i know because too many xeno die ,crying face) than alien's movies  ,given the fact despite his contradictions with the original movies you still considering AvP canon ( is it because  we see xeno easily killing the Preds?  ::) )

I mean, if i shot the worst (in quality and respect of the franchise) AvP movie possible , and if i add inside it,several scenes where a single xeno take down 4 Preds at the same time. Would you consider this film canon because of these scene? (alien killing Preds is that all you expect about an AvP movie)

Because if someone consider AvP canon so AvPR is.  It would be immature to think AvP is canon alien rocks ,AvPR not canon cause alien are dumb.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Jun 24, 2010, 08:26:31 AM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 23, 2010, 03:51:41 PM

And they never never get get their commander drown by an ecologist woman in t- shirt in the middle of Antarctica
And they never never felt into a girl raper trap, and after get killed by a glass of fresh water.
What happened to the Aliens doesn't erase what happened to the Predators. Invincible is pretty much overrating them.

No, in fact, the Aliens get defeated by phisics. ;)

Aliens don't drown. You may want to rewatch Alien: Resurrection. :)

Haha, never seen Predators surviving Tons of Molten Lead. ;) :)

these responses have exactly the same intellectual level than yours, cause you get almost mad when i remember to an other Preds fan the striking words (the signature) on the Predator 2 posters and DVD covers.
You don't know me, at all. I don't get mad in the forums. The only time I did was way back and it didn't even happen here.

We where dealing with old Predator2 covers , and then you rush with your "alien impaling blabla" "headtong biting blabla".
I will finally think that you rather prefer AvP movies ( not AvPR, i know because too many xeno die ,crying face) than alien's movies  ,given the fact despite his contradictions with the original movies you still considering AvP canon ( is it because  we see xeno easily killing the Preds? ::))
Invincible is an adjective that can be applied to Chuck Norris, to Burt Gummer, to Cthulhu, to Super Mario, to Kirby, not to the Predators, by any means. That's what we were meaning there, if you missed.

I mean, if i shot the worst (in quality and respect of the franchise) AvP movie possible , and if i add inside it,several scenes where a single xeno take down 4 Preds at the same time. Would you consider this film canon because of these scene?
If it is handled good, has good pacing and tension, and has cool shots, why not? ;) We've seen a lot of Aliens in AvPR gettin' their ass kicked by a single Predator because they didn't move at all, let's see someone who instead does move something. :)

(alien killing Preds is that all you expect about an AvP movie)
No, I expect both killing each other in memorable scenes, that's the thing. ;)

Because if someone consider AvP canon so AvPR is.  It would be immature to think AvP is canon alien rocks ,AvPR not canon cause alien are dumb.
I don't know who you are referring with, because 99.9% of this site considers all the films canon.

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

The invincible adjecive refer to their "terminator like" vulnerability ,because of ,all the damages they take (40mm nades , Shotgun shells , Desert Eagle bullets, arm cut etc...) without dying.

And to respond to your " i never seen Predators surviving tons of molten" , i never seen Alien surviving to  even a single 40mm nade (one 30mm nade kill 3 of them in Alien 2).  Just for kidding   ::)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Jun 24, 2010, 09:24:42 AM
The invincible adjecive refer to their "terminator like" vulnerability
You have never seen a Terminator film did you? A Predator (or an Alien, for that matter) would get annihilated by a Terminator.

And to respond to your " i never seen Predators surviving tons of molten" , i never seen Alien surviving to  even a single 40mm nade (one 30mm nade kill 3 of them in Alien 2).  Just for kidding   ::)
You know that there is a substantial difference and that the former is much, much more deadly? ;) Plus before actually dying they get shoved with bullets, and when they get 3 or 4, it's because they get them directly in the fu**in head. Never seen a Predator surviving those in the head.

SiL

SiL

because of ,all the damages they take (40mm nades
Doesn't happen. Arnie cannibalizes the grenades to create his make-shift weapons. Even though none of his explosives hit the Predator, the weakened indirect hits were enough to hurt it -- The first knocked out its cloak and the second penetrated its shin armour and wounded it.

We see Aliens killed by direct nade hits, sure -- but otherwise they're thrown clear :P

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 24, 2010, 09:27:40 AM
The invincible adjecive refer to their "terminator like" vulnerability
You have never seen a Terminator film did you? A Predator (or an Alien, for that matter) would get annihilated by a Terminator.

You know that there is a substantial difference and that the former is much, much more deadly? ;) Plus before actually dying they get shoved with bullets, and when they get 3 or 4, it's because they get them directly in the fu**in head. Never seen a Predator surviving those in the head.

Last response to your post (i don't want to wast too much time with you)

Terminators get pown by Preds in every comic books ( a single plasma shot and no more terminator). Even the xenos destroy some T-800 when close enough to hit them with their acidic blood

Mainly i was just saying that the Predator vulnerability is pretty close (not same of course) to a terminator, that's why i was saying he has a "terminator like"  vulnerability (IMO)

Then i agree we clearly see xeno surviving to space void and molten lead . But we clearly see them being completely smashed by like ten pulse rifle shot (Ripley shooting an alien with Newt on her side) or killed by 3 with a single 30mm shot
That means the xeno are very resistant to environmental attacks (flames ,molten lead , space void) but not so resitant against  direct attacks or (more precisely) projectile launching weaponry like shotgun, pistols, pulse rifle smartgun and even harpoon launcher  ( the alien "body armor" didn't deflect Ripley's harpoon in Alien1)

Useless to respond to  this post (especially with your own "special" interpretation of the alien movies)

SiL

SiL

If by 'special interpretation' you mean 'what's presented in the film', then okay ...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Jun 24, 2010, 10:56:25 AM
Last response to your post (i don't want to wast too much time with you)
Bahahahaha, if you don't want a serious discussion just not contrast my posts. I'm not one of those idiots who says ALIHN/PREDATR IS BETTAH DUHH, I'm one of those who want a discussion on the subject. If you don't want to "waste" time with me, this is because you can't contrast well my points with your incredibly biased ones.

Terminators get pown by Preds in every comic books ( a single plasma shot and no more terminator). Even the xenos destroy some T-800 when close enough to hit them with their acidic blood
Same question, again: Did you see at least one of the Terminator films? You're the one who says crossovers ain't valid, and that only the original films count. Terminators smash through walls and resist to molten metal. One punch would be sufficient enough to break the ribcage of a Predator.

Mainly i was just saying that the Predator vulnerability is pretty close (not same of course) to a terminator, that's why i was saying he has a "terminator like"  vulnerability (IMO)
It's not even close. A Terminator in T-Salvation resists to all kinds of shit, and can combat even if broke in half.

Then i agree we clearly see xeno surviving to space void and molten lead . But we clearly see them being completely smashed by like ten pulse rifle shot (Ripley shooting an alien with Newt on her side) or killed by 3 with a single 30mm shot
How do you know since those are future weapons? ;)

That means the xeno are very resistant to environmental attacks (flames ,molten lead , space void) but not so resitant against  direct attacks or (more precisely) projectile launching weaponry like shotgun, pistols, pulse rifle smartgun and even harpoon launcher  ( the alien "body armor" didn't deflect Ripley's harpoon in Alien1)
Do you know the effects of Space Vacuum and how those are decisely more deadly than the guns? A Predator anyway got a wound from those - a big bad wound which had made one good blood loss, in P and P2.

Useless to respond to  this post (especially with your own "special" interpretation of the alien movies)
Your incredibly biased posts are useless if you specifically ask to not respond to them. You could just not post them if you want them to be ignored. Mine is not a "special interpretation" since mine are just facts exposed in the films, which you seem to ignore in all of your posts.

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: SiL on Jun 24, 2010, 10:53:31 AM
because of ,all the damages they take (40mm nades
Doesn't happen. Arnie cannibalizes the grenades to create his make-shift weapons. Even though none of his explosives hit the Predator, the weakened indirect hits were enough to hurt it -- The first knocked out its cloak and the second penetrated its shin armour and wounded it.

We see Aliens killed by direct nade hits, sure -- but otherwise they're thrown clear :P

SiL , it has been a long time i hoped to discuss with you  :)

;) Well your right, the 40mm nade didn't directly hit him. But the blast radius (at the distance the nades explode)  still the same, and the kinetic energy (the punch power) of the nade itself doesn't make a huge difference as it's an anti-personnal nade (not really an anti-material one)

And the second nade seems to have wound his calf. If you look carefully when the pred (in Pred1) get away from Dutch in order to take off his mask an shoulder canon, you can see much blood on one of his calf. So the second nade seems to have penetrate his calf armor (butreally  think this nade directly hit him when he was hidding in the tree)

But are you saying that in Alien2 , the 3 aliens flying in the air by a single 30mm nade still alive?
if it's the case can you please, clearly say what in the movies indicates this to the viewers, cause i really want to know  ???

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

One of my friend really want you write this message for you (he barely tooks the computer off my hands)

" Hail to you SiL!!!!!!, we have the faith....oh SiL my chest is yours, honor me"

;D  No more Sil alien fanclub friends at home while i'm on this forum

SiL

SiL

Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Jun 24, 2010, 11:21:13 AM
But are you saying that in Alien2 , the 3 aliens flying in the air by a single 30mm nade still alive?
if it's the case can you please, clearly say what in the movies indicates this to the viewers, cause i really want to know  ???
The fact there aren't piles of Alien bodies lying around and the fact they don't seem in the least bit injured, just hurled forward. All limbs are intact, frame-by-frame doesn't show them being torn open by the blasts.

And you glossed over the fact that the explosives Arnie used weren't at full strength. He clearly opened up the grenades and used the powder not just for the bow and the spear, but the flashbomb he uses near the end.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

There were Aliens flying for bullets?

Spartan-06

Spartan-06

It's not because their bodies aren't destroyed that the inside's not. Look when a soldier die of a nade in real life his outside lookin' can be clean but the inside completely f**** up this is why he dies

In predator 1, maybe the first nade wasn't full powered but the 2nd was and the 2nd one just blowed on his chest armor and he didn't really looked aweaked after those but angrier than before .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed