Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 465,265 times)

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: The PredBen on Mar 30, 2010, 03:13:51 PM
Both Anderson and The Strause Bro's had Alien Preferance. Now AVP:R was very pro - Predator and made the Predator look much stronger ( even though he was a dumb***) so I am not saying it was pro - Alien in the slightest.

But we haven't had any pro - Predators direct an AVP film ( although I don't want one I want a non biased one.)

Anyway AVP was pro - Alien. I mean they made Celtic and Gril/Chopper look pretty weak. Celtic , while he fought hard , did basically nothing to Grid ( other then cut off his tail which he didn't mind )

Also Scar should've killed Lex , she was armed with his plasma caster , or perhaps left her and ordered her not to tag along.

He was saved by Lex three times hardly a strong Predator.

Did anyone miss the part where he called the BS pro-Alien?

SiL

SiL

My brain hurts.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: SiL on Mar 30, 2010, 09:07:54 PM
And Aliens (When the script calls for it) make no noise. You can't hear what isn't there.

To humans. Jonesy heard it pretty well.

SiL

SiL

What makes you think Jonesy heard it? He was in every position to see it.

Aeus

Aeus

Actually yeah, that's true. Even so it's impossible for the Alien not to make noise, literally impossible. Couple that with the Predators intense hearing and nothings sneaking up on that guy if he's got his shit together.

SM

SM

The Alien did a pretty good job of making no noise in the vents with Dallas when it was moving around very quickly in a cramped space.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Aeus on Mar 30, 2010, 10:14:14 PM
Couple that with the Predators intense hearing and nothings sneaking up on that guy if he's got his shit together.

So intense he fails to notice Dutch right next to him on several occasions.

Ladnek

Ladnek

Alien for me. I like the movies better, it has an interesting design, interesting life cycle, adapts to any situation, crawls on any surface, adapts traits to whatever it seeds, doesn't give off body heat, has ACID FOR BLOOD, a freaking huge tail that can break almost anything, can see in any light, and has a mouth inside of his mouth that can break almost anything.

Also, a Predator going up against humans and Aliens at the same time is screwed. They both require their own separate vision mode. And Predators are hard of hearing. They're hearing is distorted with the mask on, and with it off, everyone sounds like chipmunks.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: Drago-Morph on Mar 30, 2010, 09:24:38 PM
Quote from: The PredBen on Mar 30, 2010, 03:13:51 PM
Both Anderson and The Strause Bro's had Alien Preferance. Now AVP:R was very pro - Predator and made the Predator look much stronger ( even though he was a dumb***) so I am not saying it was pro - Alien in the slightest.

But we haven't had any pro - Predators direct an AVP film ( although I don't want one I want a non biased one.)

Anyway AVP was pro - Alien. I mean they made Celtic and Gril/Chopper look pretty weak. Celtic , while he fought hard , did basically nothing to Grid ( other then cut off his tail which he didn't mind )

Also Scar should've killed Lex , she was armed with his plasma caster , or perhaps left her and ordered her not to tag along.

He was saved by Lex three times hardly a strong Predator.

Did anyone miss the part where he called the BS pro-Alien?

Acutally The Brothers Strause are Pro - Alien. Or at least the perferred the Alien films to the Predator ones Aliens is their #1 movie.

SM

SM

Is their movie pro-Alien though?

The Demon

The Demon

Seeing how its an Alien movie with Aliens in it, yeah.

SM

SM

I just bet theres some strange alternate dimension where the above comment makes sense...

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Dohohoho

The PredBen

The PredBen

AVP:R is biased towards the Predator. But the Strauses themselves are not biased.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: The PredBen on Mar 31, 2010, 12:14:36 AM
AVP:R is biased towards the Predator. But the Strauses themselves are not biased.

The fact that they went through with scenes with the Aliens being retards and fully realizing this and writing it off as "LOL PREDATOR LOOKS COOL".

I would have to say yes,yes they are.

Does it matter if they aren't bias? No. They made a movie that is.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed