[Spoilers] Alien: Romulus Footage Debuted At CinemaCon!

Started by El Diablo, Apr 11, 2024, 11:30:35 PM

Author
[Spoilers] Alien: Romulus Footage Debuted At CinemaCon! (Read 6,432 times)

BigDaddyJohn

That would be the safest thing to do regarding the lore.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Apr 16, 2024, 07:46:09 AMWhat is?

The video/post I quoted from a different thread.

ASH1977

Just my thoughts imagination here going:

Kids huddle together in the local colony bar. Talking of how they want to get off the planet and get an actual life.

One of the kids says he knows of an abandon space station where they can go and get the things they need.

Older man in the corner, smoking and drinking, been around a while overhears them and replies,

"The place is dead. Everyone dead they say. Story is they found a demon in space and brought it back to that cursed station. Ye best stay away from it."

Kids look oddly at him and go back to planning.

Anyways...lol

BigDaddyJohn

Now that you mention it, I don't remember reading anything about how they find the Renaissance station.

ASH1977

I would assume the Space Station is within traveling distance and likely the colony can pick up transmissions from if it is within range. It's been there for sometime as the story takes place 20 years after Alien. Meaning, they must of gotten a hold Big Chap years and years earlier.

BigDaddyJohn

But if that's the case, wouldn't someone already tried to go there before them ?

SiL

This is definitely one of those "let's just wait to see the film" issues.

BigDaddyJohn

Yeah maybe there will be a hint of someone who already went to the station, they never came back etc.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed