Recent posts

Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by SiL - Today at 11:32:12 PM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Today at 09:50:22 PMBingo!

https://media1.giphy.com/media/tCbbdjDDgz68dFfuIK/giphy.gif
Talk about keeping true to the originals, right?
In a roundabout way, it's actually pretty true to O'Bannon's original concept of the Aliens becoming an intelligent, scholarly species as they aged.

The more I think about it, if I'm honest with myself I don't think it's any worse than the idea Aliens were made last weekend by a sexually frustrated Android.

Hell I think I'd rather go with spaceship-goo-making-Aliens than what we got in Covenant if we're dead set on saying "f**k it".
General Discussion / Re: Space News & Views
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 11:31:33 PM

Last post by skhellter - Today at 11:24:34 PM
having the engineers reuse alien created nests to build their own ships out of? ehhh. sure.. i'll allow that. It's weird and alien. Makes sense with the engineer ships looking GROWN and consistent with the alien exoskeleton aesthetic.

having the aliens themselves create ships AND ENGINES with the goal to GO INTO OUTER SPACE? that's a pass, Neill. That's going from cool into straight crazy town.

do you know which version of the idea were they going for, Mike? Closer to my interpretation of it?
Alien Films / Re: Alien returning to theater...
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 11:17:41 PM
Incredible getting to see this on the big screen again. Just, perfect. I don't think I'll ever skip an opportunity to see the film this way.

Also, I did get the Q&A, and it ends on such a funny moment as Fede asks Ridley if he has anything else to add before the film starts, and Ridley just responds: "No." :laugh:
Last post by SiL - Today at 11:15:22 PM
I always liked the idea the ship was grown.

Just ... not like that.
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 11:13:20 PM
Quote from: skhellter on Today at 11:10:40 PMBut having the Aliens be responsible for building them...

Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 11:12:34 PM
Yisus! :o🙏 Beyond how bad it is, the idea is beyond bizarre....It may sound sacrilege but it almost reminds me of Dan O'Bannon's concept of the Alien as an organism that continued to change until it became a sapien being responsible for a civilization that lost the ability to reproduce sexually. But not! This is much more controversial and sick in a not good way ???

The Alien wanted to become the elephant man :o ...and in a way the Kenerisation of the Tyranids!

The idea is crazy enough that one wants to see it in the of a 'what if' comic form lol ;D Kener stuff is a small thing now, and that includes David as the creator of the Alien😅👉👈
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed