Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by E. Shaw - Today at 09:08:24 PM
Quote from: aliens13 on Today at 08:45:31 PM
Quote from: Darkoo on Today at 06:30:43 PMhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/GOB973cXsAAARfO?format=jpg&name=medium
My first one for me it's Romulus for sure, then secondly I'm excited for Deadpool and Wolverine and then Furiosa. The other 2 movies I don't care too much honestly

Romulus and Deadpool 3 is all I am excited for.
Alien Films / Re: Alien is Dracula
Last post by E. Shaw - Today at 09:07:20 PM
Quote from: bobby brown on May 14, 2024, 04:35:31 PMDont forget Dallas, banged so hard the walls stank.

So much he was turned into an egg.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus director ha...
Last post by Mr.M - Today at 08:55:26 PM
Memorial Day weekend here would be a great time.
Last post by Slutty Badger - Today at 08:52:11 PM
I'm pumped for Twisters myself.

They'd better do a tribute to Bill Paxton. I expect nothing less.
Last post by aliens13 - Today at 08:45:31 PM
Quote from: Darkoo on Today at 06:30:43 PMhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/GOB973cXsAAARfO?format=jpg&name=medium
My first one for me it's Romulus for sure, then secondly I'm excited for Deadpool and Wolverine and then Furiosa. The other 2 movies I don't care too much honestly
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus director ha...
Last post by aliens13 - Today at 08:43:32 PM
Quote from: Mr.M on Today at 08:29:16 PMWell, maybe as the media starts to pick up, we might get trailer here in the not too distant future.
I'm pretty confident that we will get something before May end's
Recreational Area / Re: What made you happy today?
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 08:36:49 PM
<3
Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by Prez - Today at 08:35:15 PM
Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

Not a patch on the original trilogy but for me and the family, still a very flawed, somewhat enjoyable sendoff for Indy. Some nice little nods to the older films. That said it was a bit sad seeing ol Harrison hobbling around. I thought Waller-Bridge's character was fine.
Recreational Area / Re: What made you happy today?
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 08:35:05 PM
Life's on the upswing, just had an exhibition, got summer projects secured; saw Baxter Dury this past week. X-Men '97 rules, Deadpool & Wolverine comes out two days before my birthday, just saw Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes and seeing Furiosa this weekend and partying. Seeing Alice Glass at the end of the month and Ethel Cain on June the sixth.

Even with the government basically reinstating section 28 and making my medication and existence borderline illegal I have a lot to enjoy, and I am grateful for my friends and family and this website, @Corporal Hicks and finally being comfortable in myself.
Quote from: SiL on Apr 21, 2024, 10:01:09 PM6. Ish.

Kenner rubbing their hands together like "Spinosaur Alien!" *crudely photoshopping spines onto another promo pic of the Alien 3 runner that looks nothing remotely like the figure for the biocard* 😂
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed