8/10
5 (26.3%)
9/10
3 (15.8%)
10/10
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author
Alien 3 Numerical Rating (Read 1,387 times)

solace97

solace97

What are we giving Alien 3 on a numerical scale since I know we all love numerically ranking the movies on this forum  ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Good movie.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

8/10
-1 that the development hell messed with the pacing, too many speeches and scenes of the same characters firing themselves up for sacrifice.
-1 Death of Newt and Hicks, I accept it for dark tone of the film but subverts Aliens, so to love Alien3 more I have accept Aliens was mostly pointless. That is hard cocktail to inject. 

SiL

SiL

Six. It's aight.

TheDerelict

TheDerelict

The perfect monster movie.
Theatrical version 10/10
Assembly cut 8/10
Best film in the franchise. So far...

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

8/10
-1 Newt and Hick dying could have work depending how it's executed. But it was horrible in this, Like seriously, offscreen In the first five minutes? That's just a bad.

-1 Characters other than Ripley, Dillian, And the officers It gets confusing who they are especially at the ending. I don't think I know the names of these guys.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Objectively probably around 7/10 for both versions.

Subjectively 10/10.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on May 08, 2024, 09:21:14 PM8/10
-1 Newt and Hick dying could have work depending how it's executed. But it was horrible in this, Like seriously, offscreen In the first five minutes? That's just a bad.

-1 Characters other than Ripley, Dillian, And the officers It gets confusing who they are especially at the ending. I don't think I know the names of these guys.

What would have been epic is if Ripley to save Newt forced the facehugger to take her as host in a sacrificial way, then have Newt die at the hands of The Runner Alien. That way Ripley spares her the horrible Chestburster death at least, but it stays grim.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: E. Shaw on May 08, 2024, 09:58:07 PM

What would have been epic is if Ripley to save Newt forced the facehugger to take her as host in a sacrificial way, then have Newt die at the hands of The Runner Alien. That way Ripley spares her the horrible Chestburster death at least, but it stays grim.
I prefer them both Hick and Newt living though the incident. But having one of them died, isn't a too bad idea. I think Hicks is a better person to died in the movie, As long as it's respectful.

SM

SM

GrimmVision

GrimmVision

9/10. For the Assembly Cut :)

SM

SM

*taps the sign*

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I can't help but wonder how much hate mail SM gets for that video.

SM

SM

Not as much as you might think.

I need to spam it more.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You'll know you've made it big when someone makes an overly hostile reaction/rebuttal video.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed