The Engineer Speaks..... I think!!!

Started by RoaryUK, Sep 17, 2012, 07:24:25 PM

Author
The Engineer Speaks..... I think!!! (Read 48,330 times)

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

My sincere apologies if that has been posted already, only saw it minutes ago on YouTube, had a quick look and didn't see so just had to post this.  I don't even know if it's genuine, does anyone know, it's almost a bit too hilarious to be real, you tell me....what do you think???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK684Ti1KyI#ws

Wernest

I really like it. But the question is what did he say? I think that David will answer that in the full scene.

Cvalda

Oh god. It's a genuine excerpt from the deleted scene "The Engineer Speaks", to advertise the upcoming blu-ray release.

Looks silly as f**k.

sagans bongwater

goddamn it

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 17, 2012, 07:28:19 PM
Oh god. It's a genuine excerpt from the deleted scene "The Engineer Speaks", to advertise the upcoming blu-ray release.

Looks silly as f**k.

Couldn't agree more Cvalda!  To be honest I hurriedly posted it thinking it was probably a joke, but someone already got back to me on facebook  .....apparently it's genuine!!  (did things just get better or worse)  :-\

Cvalda

Considering this is 20 seconds of a 4 minute scene, hopefully it is less silly in context, but damn. Ridley Scott dwells on the mystery of the Space Jockey for 33 years, and the best he comes up with is a pissed off professional wrestler in a biomech leotard. Lulz.

Wernest

I don't like the movement of his head while he speaks, but the voice and language sounds ok. And it makes much more sense that he answers before killing everyone.

Blacklabel

Yeah i can see why this was cut. :D

fiveways

His acting is still better then Naomi Rapace. 

Good news is it looks like the bluray extras will be online soon enough.  Meaning I can avoid buying a bluray player/PS 3 for a while longer.

Cvalda

Quote from: fiveways on Sep 17, 2012, 07:43:44 PM
Please. Her facial expressions alone in this 20 second clip wipe the floor with the rest of the cast bar Fassbender.

And it's Noomi.

Vickers

I'm hoping this is just the worst 12 seconds of the full scene or that it's better in context.

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 17, 2012, 07:45:02 PM
Quote from: fiveways on Sep 17, 2012, 07:43:44 PM
Please. Her facial expressions alone in this 20 second clip wipe the floor with the rest of the cast bar Fassbender and Theron.

And it's Noomi.

Fixed. ;D

Promethée

The original scene doesn't make any sense, so hopefully the full version will feel more real.

I don't see what's so bad, he just looks pissed, at least we'll know why he goes hulk mode on them.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Sep 17, 2012, 07:45:16 PM
Fixed. ;D
Theron struggles with her crappy dialogue too much and doesn't sell it a good majority of the time (not really her fault).

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

..it just looks too over the top...

Dude definitely wasnt hired for his acting habilities :P Scene needed subtler acting...

The voice is fine, though. 

First Blood

Yeah, I find it rather hilarious. We go from Kane chestbursting to...well...that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed