Currently Playing (Read 964,488 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: MoonerSK on Sep 23, 2014, 07:50:01 PM
Have you read the books?

Maybe one day.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Read the books before playing Last Light(if you plan to play it) cause it would be a shame if Last Light was the 'original' continuation of the story in your head. Even though you will enjoy the game more if you won't read the books :D

WinterActual

WinterActual

Totally agree. LL's story is a joke. I recommend you finishing it with the "bad" ending which is more believable and true to the Metro books.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Just finished the B scenario in Resident Evil 2. The final bosses were a it anticlimactic, but it was still great fun nonetheless.

Spoiler
Ada's "death" scene was goddamn hilarious, though. Second worst romance I've seen in a game, after Steve and Claire in Code Veronica. :laugh:
[close]

Oh, and are there cheat codes to unlock the bonus scenarios? I really don't feel like going back and playing the whole damn game again to get A rankings.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 24, 2014, 04:41:01 AM
Just finished the B scenario in Resident Evil 2. The final bosses were a it anticlimactic, but it was still great fun nonetheless.

Spoiler
Ada's "death" scene was goddamn hilarious, though. Second worst romance I've seen in a game, after Steve and Claire in Code Veronica. :laugh:
[close]

Oh, and are there cheat codes to unlock the bonus scenarios? I really don't feel like going back and playing the whole damn game again to get A rankings.

No such thing as cheat codes for Resident Evil. You gotta earn that shit through pain and suffering.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Then f**k it, I'm not bothering. Especially since the game punishes me rank wise for saving/first aid sprays.

tavianini19

tavianini19

It's too bad that youtube doesn't exist... :-\

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light Redux for PS4...8/10...I'm enjoying both games more then I thought I would. Love the story.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: chrisr232007 on Sep 24, 2014, 06:37:30 AM
Metro Last Light ... Love the story.

You see Shadow? This is something I want to spare you from  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Quote from: WinterActual on Sep 24, 2014, 04:30:08 AM
Totally agree. LL's story is a joke. I recommend you finishing it with the "bad" ending which is more believable and true to the Metro books.

Spoiler
But in the good ending Miller ends up on a wheelchair which is the way we saw him in 2034. But it doesn't really matter as the whole thing doesn't make sense. The very start of the game is complete bullshit(Artyom going to kill a Dark one). They needed a whole game to say what was said in the end of 2033 - The Dark ones are not bad :D
[close]

WinterActual

WinterActual

Spoiler
If we will follow the books strictly, then the main protagonist in LL shouldn't be Artyom since he died/dies after the end in 2033. Besides, the dark ones being good or bad, doesn't matter anymore since the the rockets were already in the sky in the end. (of 2033 the book)
[close]

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Spoiler
The reson I mentioned that the Dark ones were good is that it makes no sense for Artyom to go kill the surviving one when he knows that they wanted to help. But anyway Last Light just don't make sense :D
[close]

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Ah Nemesis, you crazy bastard.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Dis Metro Last Light drama. I am conflicted!

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Nothing to be conflicted about. If you haven't read the books and enjoyed 2033 game than there is a great chance that you will enjoy LL but that also means that you will choose to experience the worse story first(well you've already experienced a bit f**ked up story of 2033 but it was kinda good). If you decide to read the books first than you'll have the way better story first but LL would be complete nonsense to you.

The choise is yours.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Just play the games as games and don't give a damn about the story in them or just don't take it as canon  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed