Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,510 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

State of Decay. Already finished my self sufficient base and "town". No zombie cross a few meters inside without getting blown into pieces  :laugh: The zone of the death  :laugh:

Also I tried to collect all muscle cars, all modern pickup trucks and all cop cars from the map but the game is engine limited to 8 vehicles nearby to each other so this is the maximum amount of vehicles that you can store at once ->

If I try to add even one more vehicle of any kind and this triggers the community joy ride event which teleports one of the already parked vehicles away to prevent fps drop (I guess). I hope this can be fixed via mod because I really want to gather all muscle cars just for me. Its the god damn end of the world and I want everything for myself  ::) Btw lol at those bastards from "ThE_L4W" haha! When their leader (it was some old woman rofl) told me - "we even have a law officers in our community and we will take away the weapons from the civilians." or something like that, I laughed hard. This bitch don't know how the things work now  :laugh:

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Resident Evil 6

Jake's campaign - Professional. Why do put myself through this? Currently at the facility in China, lol, shirtless Jake has to fight J'avo. I think the A.I. will fair better than myself. ;3;

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

I expanded on the "blueprint" in creative mode with a "guest tower".

Spoiler

[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 23, 2013, 11:25:59 PM
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

I expanded on the "blueprint" in creative mode with a "guest tower".

Spoiler

[close]
Lookin pretty sweet, Rich. What difficulty are you playing on?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Normal on Survivor (can't remember on creative but I think it doesn't matter anyway).

What I love about this is it's mob proof. The only way in or even around is the front door, and they usually spawn at the mountain bottom so I can just snipe them with bow and arrows and they just wander around clueless.

I played some survivor today too. Explored the rest of the dungeon. Fell through a hole and ended up in caves with pieces of dungeon scattered all over the place, it had a big "ruins" feel to it. Found lots of redstone, iron, lapis, and gold but there were also lots of mean mobs (I had no armour). I made it out... barely and was never so happy to see the sunshine.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Resident Evil 6

Estanak battle with Leon and Helena in Jake's campaign.  Ah, the joys of the times when the game controlled players stand in front of Estanak's shoulder charge attack. B/

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

GTA V, GTA V, GTA V, GTA V, oh and GTA V!!!

Online comes out on me birthday! Along with the Battlefield 4 open beta. Happy Days!  :-*

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Augh, finally beat Jake's campaign on professional. I ain't treading over Ada's until I can find a quicker way to beat the Carla spore. As for right now; I am so done with RE 6, so done. Might go and replay 5 and 4 sometime soon. I still have to finish Operation Raccoon City on professional.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Playing Trouble in Terrorist Town with SeaNanners.

Vepariga

Vepariga

your mom

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

GTA V

Dragon's Dogma

MH3U

Sabby

Sabby

Ninja Gaiden Black. Just beat Alma on my first attempt. Didn't even need an Elixer. I'm a little shocked...

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil Revelations

The Wii-U version of the game was kind of annoying to play on the gamepad when I first got it after the 3DS version had such smooth aiming. I got used to it but it was still a small annoyance here and there. Playing with the pro controller though...

Dark Souls

Beat dem gargoyle bastards and the thing with the staff by Andre so I'm moving on up. c:

SM

SM

Dead Space 2

It's aiight I guess.  Don't especially care for the 3rd person thing, and I 'd prefer if there weren't 20 million weapons and suits of armour.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: SM on Sep 30, 2013, 12:13:12 AM
Dead Space 2

It's aiight I guess.  Don't especially care for the 3rd person thing, and I 'd prefer if there weren't 20 million weapons and suits of armour.

They've got a first person DS game on the Wii. It's an on-rails 'house of the dead' type game. It's alright. It's based right before DS1 and ties in with the DS2 DLC.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed