Theories - How do you think the Alien will arrive on Earth in the Noah series?

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Feb 19, 2022, 04:01:34 PM

How do you think the Alien will arrive on Earth in the Noah series?

There's a Engineer ship / Facility on Earth
17 (34.7%)
They found something somewhere close to Earth, like the moon, Mars, or the moons of Jupiter
12 (24.5%)
Space radio signal on alien DNA plus instructions (Species)
2 (4.1%)
They find AVP's Queen :laugh:
4 (8.2%)
It was a misunderstanding by the producer, and the series takes place after 1979's Alien
14 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author
Theories - How do you think the Alien will arrive on Earth in the Noah series? (Read 19,598 times)

reecebomb

Sorry guys but i'm in the camp Scott ruined it and was taken aback how many Alien fans here really like the prequels. I still very much respect the man but he should have declined making these if he no longer cared about the beast and push for non alien related sci-fi a la Raised by the Wolves.

Yet I'm very glad that Blomkamp abomination was axed and looks like this series will make me hate the prequels less. Seriously all the news about this have been scarier than the franchise has ever been in the couple decades.

Nightmare Asylum

xenotaris

Ooh I guess I am a filthy casual then since I was excited for Blomkamp's ALIEN 5

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Oh sorry for that😅 bad word choice :-X but overall I mean: audiences that don't spend their time in forums / people who don't have the same level of knowledge or interest in the lore as many members here.

As for Alien 5, it seems to be getting more love outside of AVPGalaxy than here.

Now...I'm not saying there aren't people who got exited about that unmade movie on here though, so feel free to disagree.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: xenotaris on May 13, 2023, 10:25:54 PMOoh I guess I am a filthy casual then since I was excited for Blomkamp's ALIEN 5

Spoiler
;)
[close]

xenotaris

I have mixed feelings about ALIEN 3, mainly revolving around Hicks and Newts deaths, but I wouldn't mind if Alien Resurrection got axed from canon.

Necronomicon II

Trust me if you knew what Blomkamp had planned you wouldn't have been excited. 😂

BlueMarsalis79

Starting to sound like a government psyop to make Alien³ look better.

[cancerblack]

Soylent Blommy is people!

skhellter

skhellter

Quote from: Necronomicon II on May 14, 2023, 09:54:25 AMTrust me if you knew what Blomkamp had planned you wouldn't have been excited. 😂

at this point i'm just gonna start saying weird silly ideas and ask you guys to go "warm" "cold" or "no, worse than that"

- Ripley would turn into an alien after using the queen biomech suit?
- All the aliens combine to form a kaiju alien that destroys Earth? :laugh:
- Newt had grown up to be a corporate villain?
- there'd be a ultra smart alien that was able to talk?
- WY would have controllable aliens?

BlueMarsalis79

He had Kenner Aliens in his concept art, if it got wackier than that, maybe we are better off not really knowing.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: skhellter on May 14, 2023, 09:33:53 PM- there'd be a ultra smart alien that was able to talk?

That would actually be in keeping for what Dan O'Bannon had in mind for the Alien. It would shed it's bloodlust and become an intellectual, scholarly creature.

Ridley also wanted the Alien to speak in Ripley's voice at the end of Alien, after bitting her head off. But I think Ridley had consumed one too many vodka martinis at the time, so that doesn't really count.

Quote- WY would have controllable aliens?

Someone actually created some unofficial concept art about that. Remember that?

Got a lot of people very hot under the collar because they thought it was for real. Also ended up as the main poster on the film's IMDB page!  :laugh:

Quote- Newt had grown up to be a corporate villain

That actually might not be such a bad idea. Better than Hiks, Noot and Ripley Alienbusters. 

Necronomicon II

Quote from: skhellter on May 14, 2023, 09:33:53 PM
Quote from: Necronomicon II on May 14, 2023, 09:54:25 AMTrust me if you knew what Blomkamp had planned you wouldn't have been excited. 😂

Far dumber than that.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 20, 2023, 12:24:47 PM
Quote from: skhellter on May 14, 2023, 09:33:53 PM- there'd be a ultra smart alien that was able to talk?
Ridley also wanted the Alien to speak in Ripley's voice at the end of Alien, after bitting her head off.

Sometimes dumb ideas can be well executed ;D

Spoiler
Of course that doesn't apply to most Alien 5 ideas! >:(
[close]

Still Collating...

Quote from: Necronomicon II on May 20, 2023, 12:46:17 PM
Quote from: skhellter on May 14, 2023, 09:33:53 PM

Far dumber than that.

Oh my god :o I fear what could've been, but if it's that dumb, I have no idea how this even got so far... :laugh:

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 20, 2023, 04:17:54 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 20, 2023, 12:24:47 PM
Ridley also wanted the Alien to speak in Ripley's voice at the end of Alien, after bitting her head off.

Sometimes dumb ideas can be well executed ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAqBh5KDFgQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBGiEYFKz7s
Spoiler
Of course that doesn't apply to most Alien 5 ideas! >:(
[close]

True, that bear was horrific!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed