Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 852,631 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Out For Justice 2: Vietnam Vengeance (2020)
Gino is enjoying his retirement in Vietnam with his wife. Until she gets killed by local gangsters.
Turns out Richie had a bastard son with some hooker. He worked his way up in a crime syndicate until he had enough power to avenge the death of his father.

This movie makes Rambo 4 look like First Blood.
My favorite scenes are the fights with the drunk tourists and the one where he tears through a 3 story gambling house. It was like the pool hall scene from part 1 on crack.

;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Get Out

God damn, this was good. It got almost unbearably tense by the end.

Spoiler
I do have to say that if I were Chris, and I found that box of photos, I would have jumped out the window and ran all the way back home. :laugh:
[close]

Prez

Prez

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 19, 2019, 03:02:02 AM
Get Out

God damn, this was good. It got almost unbearably tense by the end.

Spoiler
I do have to say that if I were Chris, and I found that box of photos, I would have jumped out the window and ran all the way back home. :laugh:
[close]

I was really pleasantly surprised by this film - had all the usual tropes but then turned them on their head...

Spoiler
Especially that ending!
[close]

Huggs

Huggs

Tmnt: Out of the shadows

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (2019)
Weak sequel.
A new stand-alone movie would've been better. Space Lego arrives in Middle Ages Lego, conflict of new vs old, throw in a romantic storyline, some Star Wars and Game Of Thrones references/jokes and voila.
I hate the movie business...

First Blood

First Blood

The Bouncer/Lukas (2019)

This was and is arguably one of JCVD's best films to date. I loved everything about it. How it was shot, how it was acted. How Van Damme played against type, and instead of playing an ultimate weapon, he's a broken down, old man of 58. And he looks it.

Huggs

Huggs

Jeepers Creepers 3 - bluray

It's so bad, it's good.  :laugh:

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

I put off watching this movie for a long time, and with good reason, it was utter trash

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Apr 20, 2019, 09:44:02 PM

I put off watching this movie for a long time, and with good reason, it was utter trash

It still is.

First Blood

First Blood

It tries to be The Lost World of the new films. Going back to the island, and then transitioning Stateside. But it fails. The film is utter trash, and Jurassic Park has veered so far from what it once was. Cloning kids now? GTFO.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

They should pause/quit the franchise and start doing Dino Riders

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 21, 2019, 12:35:43 AM

It tries to be The Lost World of the new films. Going back to the island, and then transitioning Stateside. But it fails. The film is utter trash, and Jurassic Park has veered so far from what it once was. Cloning kids now? GTFO.

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Apr 21, 2019, 01:07:52 AM
They should pause/quit the franchise and start doing Dino Riders

Maybe the next film is going to be the JP 3 of the new movies, with a Spinosaurus turned into a Dino-Rider who fights with the original T.Rex until killing it, unleashing the anger of the fans or something.

Huggs

Huggs

It can only work if space Hitler is riding it.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 21, 2019, 01:35:30 AM

Counter offer: reptilian Hollow Earth Hitler from the upcoming Iron Sky 2.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Apr 21, 2019, 02:01:10 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Apr 21, 2019, 01:35:30 AM

Counter offer: reptilian Hollow Earth Hitler from the upcoming Iron Sky 2.

https://cdn1.digitalartsonline.co.uk/cmsdata/features/3594649/Main1.jpg

I counter your counter: time warp forces earth Hitler and space Hitler to fight for control of everything.

Anthony Hopkins vs Bruno Ganz.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed