Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 851,993 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 19, 2019, 04:55:34 AM
The Night Comes for Us

Holy f**k, that was brutal. This is is probably the closest we'll get to a Raid 3.

Some of the people involved also made May The Devil Take You (Sebelum Iblis Menjemput) which is like their version of an Evil Dead type movie.
So far this writing/directing crew made nothing but good stuff.

Shasvre

Shasvre

John Wick (2014)

It's been a year or two since I've seen this and it holds up very well. Though it is weird to hear Michael Nyqvist's (RIP) very Swedish accent when he's supposed to be a Russian gangster. :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Sicario

Voodoo Magic

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Split

McAvoy is great in this, and there are a lot of well done, suspenseful scenes. I maybe could have done with the two other girls being slightly more useful (and not forgotten about for like forty minutes), but Anya was excellent and lovely as usual, and the movie was a fun watch on the whole.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Glass
Fantastic. It worked so well. and the perfect end to what became a trilogy. Everyone was on point

Horrible Bosses 2
While not as good as the first one, it was still funny and i guess Kevin Spacey better get used to being in prison lmfao

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

2 Guns

Perhaps a little lacking in the action department, but the cast are all on point, and Whalberg and Denzel make a great double-act.

Prez

Prez

The Hobbit: Unexpected Journey & The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug

Both extended editions. Whilst not as polished and rounded as the LOTR films I still find these enjoyable though still find it funny Orlando Bloom is in it ... it's probably the only non-canonical nod to LOTR in the series that's a bit too much on the nose (and there are several nods to those films to obviously help tie into for the general going audience and those not familiar with the book).

Huggs

Huggs

Die Hard 2 - Bluray

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Glass

I liked this quite a bit, up until one particular turn in the third act that was just random as hell. Bruce Willis actually giving a shit for once is worth the price of admission, though.

Huggs

Huggs

Die Hard 3 - Bluray

Not as good as I remember. Picture quality was beyond fantastic though.
First time I'd ever seen the alternate ending. McClane goin' full blown psycho.

Prez

Prez

Godzilla 3 The Planet Eater
LONG WINDED GARBAGE. I enjoyed the previous 2 anime but this was easily the worst one. Long, overdrawn out exposition that put me to sleep.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 22, 2019, 12:12:13 AM
Die Hard 2 - Bluray

Yeah. I'm an unabashed fan of Die Hard 2: Die Harder.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Likewise. It's a film I always include on my "sequels that get unfair hate" list.

Much like Temple of Doom, it may not be on the same level as the movies either side of it, but taken by itself it's fantastic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed