Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 849,501 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The flashback scenes were mostly from Puzo's novel. I don't think they were ever intended for the first movie.  And II's plot is indeed complicated, and I think it suffers from spinning one too many plates at once. Those Senate hearings kind of just happen, with zero build up.

Russ

Russ

In the 80s or 90s, there was a version of the Godfather shown on BBC (I think) that cut the stories of I and II together chronologically. Unless I'm mis-remembering, but I remember it starting off with DeNero Vito and going from there.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Godfather Saga was a thing, I think Spike TV used to play it from time to time in the mid 2000s.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Primal Rage (2018)
A different take on the bigfoot myth.
Started out alright but became dumb and too far fetched.

Bubba the Redneck Werewolf (2014)
Half decent low budget horror comedy with cheap cgi and cheap practical effects.

Vertigo

Vertigo

They made a Primal Rage movie and it wasn't about skyscraper-sized dinosaur, monster and gorilla gods fighting in the ruins of a post-apocalyptic Earth?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^Still waiting for that too  :laugh:

Russ

Russ

Stratton. It should have been awesome. SBS and Navy SEAL guy taking on various baddies.

It was on NetFlix... I actually turned it off and went to bed - I don't know why, but I couldn't engage with it, despite it being the same as every other film I like. Soldiers, guns, blowing shit up... I dunno what was missing, but I literally just didn't care enough to finish the thing.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Vertigo on May 04, 2018, 07:41:03 AM
They made a Primal Rage movie and it wasn't about skyscraper-sized dinosaur, monster and gorilla gods fighting in the ruins of a post-apocalyptic Earth?

Indeed they did, and indeed it was not. When I heard the name, I thought a long held dream was about to come true. What I saw from the trailer looked more like the forest showdown from first blood with some guy in a monkey suit subbing for stalone.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Alien: Covenant (2017)
First time in surround. Heard stuff I didn't hear earlier. There's that eerie sound that I just love.
Skipped most non-David parts. But overal I'm starting to appreciate the movie more and more.

Quote from: Huggs on May 04, 2018, 11:12:15 PM
Quote from: Vertigo on May 04, 2018, 07:41:03 AM

Indeed they did, and indeed it was not. When I heard the name, I thought a long held dream was about to come true. What I saw from the trailer looked more like the forest showdown from first blood with some guy in a monkey suit subbing for stalone.

:laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

No Country for Old Men (Blu-Ray). Love this movie. Great performances all around.

Prez

Prez

The Commuter

Basically Liam Neeson playing Liam Neeson on a train in this thriller. Good for a bit of fun but yer ... hmmm.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Church.
Was originally intended to be Demons 3 but the director decided to cut all references bar one to the first two. Its an enjoyable film, but some bits are random.

Zoolander 2
Fun but not as good as the first one. Some great cameos

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Rush Hour
Rush Hour 2

"If you ain't gonna shoot him, you better kung fu his ass or somethin'!" :laugh:

Scorpio

Scorpio

Colour of Night (1994) - Jane March was a goddess, wow

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 06, 2018, 09:42:53 PM
Rush Hour
Rush Hour 2

"If you ain't gonna shoot him, you better kung fu his ass or somethin'!" :laugh:

"Chum on!  ........Chum on LEE!!!!"

Just finished Deepwater Horizon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed