Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 849,624 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Rambo III
Its essentially a re-tread of Number 2 but in a different location and some changes but its still a great bit of action. But the fourth film was needed to really round out the story

Ghost Stories
Creepy as hell, just filled with dread and shocks. really wish id seen the Stage Show

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Apr 17, 2018, 12:32:16 PMRambo III
Its essentially a re-tread of Number 2 but in a different location and some changes but its still a great bit of action. But the fourth film was needed to really round out the story

My favourite of the four, for the same reason Rocky IV is my favourite Rocky movie - it's by far and way the most insane. No attempt at being sensible, just end-to-end crowd-pleasing ;D

Try drinking every time someone dies :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Patriots Day. I dug it.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 17, 2018, 01:11:32 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Apr 17, 2018, 12:32:16 PMRambo III

My favourite of the four, for the same reason Rocky IV is my favourite Rocky movie - it's by far and way the most insane. No attempt at being sensible, just end-to-end crowd-pleasing ;D

Try drinking every time someone dies :laugh:

I'd have alcohol poisoning 45 minutes in

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Drive Angry

"I don't believe I'll be having that beer just now. Not unless I'm drinking it from Jonah King's skull."

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

It's dumb as hell, but I enjoy this movie. He hell-ifies a massive digging machine, that's awesome. :laugh:

Scorpio

Scorpio

The Babysitters (2007) - watching this now, Katherine Waterston is a very cute woman.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 16, 2018, 10:53:36 AM
Quote from: Prez on Apr 13, 2018, 10:39:54 AMCommando could possibly be the greatest movie of all time...  ;D

If you created a machine that turned flesh into celluloid, and then put Arnold Schwarzenegger into it, Commando is the movie that would come out the other end. It's not his "best" movie, but it's by far and away my favourite.

Arnold's run in the 80s to the early 90s is legendary, more than most actors.  Conan-Terminator-Commando-Predator-The Running Man-Total Recall-T2.  So many classic action movies.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

True Grit (2010)

No disrespect to the Duke, but this is much better than the original.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Turbo Kid (2015)
A fantastic take on the Post apocalyptic genre. Great spoof and Michael Ironside chews that scenery like a pro

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Apr 21, 2018, 11:54:36 AM
Turbo Kid (2015)
A fantastic take on the Post apocalyptic genre. Great spoof and Michael Ironside chews that scenery like a pro

;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Transporter 2

Quite a bit better than the first. It helps that this has a real score and not out of place hip hop, the action is crazier, and the visual style looks like Letterier spent a weekend marathoning Tony Scott movies. I could have done with the kid's parents being less annoying, though, and the bad guys were seriously lame... again.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 21, 2018, 08:06:30 PMTransporter 2

Quite a bit better than the first. It helps that this has a real score and not out of place hip hop, the action is crazier, and the visual style looks like Letterier spent a weekend marathoning Tony Scott movies. I could have done with the kid's parents being less annoying, though, and the bad guys were seriously lame... again.

The hose fight in that might be my favourite ever :laugh:

Myself, I watched Maximum Risk.

The trouble with doing car chases around French towns is they will never come close to matching Ronin. Was an OK movie, but it hasn't changed my view that Van Damme has only ever done one film that's legit awesome, and that's Hard Target.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 23, 2018, 10:30:13 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 21, 2018, 08:06:30 PMTransporter 2

The hose fight in that might be my favourite ever :laugh:

Myself, I watched Maximum Risk.

The trouble with doing car chases around French towns is they will never come close to matching Ronin. Was an OK movie, but it hasn't changed my view that Van Damme has only ever done one film that's legit awesome, and that's Hard Target.

*Cough* Universal Soldier *Cough*

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Great concept, but I always found the film as a whole to be a little underwhelming beyond Lundgren's batshit performance as the villain :)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Fair enough. I always found the diner scene to be brilliant. really lets his action and comedy skills fly

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed