Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 849,471 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Tim Dalton makes for a great villain in that.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Prometheus
Hadnt watched it in a while and I still enjoy it, what surprised me though is stuff that annoyed me, i actually realised the reasoning behind (well except Hollaway being a spoilt idiot) and some of the stuff i used to like actually fell flat for me. Which surprised me lol

Life
A fantastic Sci-Fi/Horror. many moments catch you off guard. Some great performances. A must see

Get Out
I'd been looking forward to this for ages and i wasnt disappointed. Go Watch NOW

Iron Man 2
Not as bad as i remembered, although it really spends 40% of its running time setting up The Avengers. Are they ever gonna do anything with Stark's new element?

Michael Jackson This is It
A great behind the scenes look at what could have been a fantastic final set of shows

Cold in July
What a film. So many twists and turns

Scorpio

Scorpio

Congo (1995)
X-Men:  First Class

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Blue Ruin

Very well done revenge drama. The gritty feel was great, and I genuinely didn't see one of the plot turns coming. The same director did Green Room, I'll be watching that soon.

Green Room

That was certainly a... different role for Patrick Stewart.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Deadpool (2016)
The Mask of Zorro (1998)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Bad Milo
A random but funny Comedy Horror that reminded me a lot of Basket Case

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 30, 2017, 06:34:21 AMGreen Room

Saw him play a paraplegic cockney South American drug baron once, that was great :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Moana
A great film, my friends hadnt seen it and they loved it

Predators
Enjoyable. If it wasnt riffing so much on the first one, it could have been better. Now its time for my friend and I to move onto the AVP films

Zootopia/Zootropolis
I hadnt seen this film, but finally was able to. Loved it, it was just perfect. I now want to see the deleted scenes to find out what the original story was lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 30, 2017, 06:34:21 AM
Green Room

I honestly had no idea what to expect when I saw that film and just f**king loved it.

Scorpio

Scorpio

X-Men:  Days of Future Past (the Rogue Cut)

Scorpio

Scorpio

X-Men: Apocalypse

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The Expendables 3.

Utter shite. More than anything, I couldn't believe how terrible the CGI was. Sharknado-level effects.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Akira

You know, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to sign off on building the Olympic stadium right next to the secret, underground military base. Also, this all could have been prevented if the dip shit smurfs didn't try to mind rape Tetsuo. At least I think that's what happened. Still, an engrossing, entertaining film.

Scorpio

Scorpio

The Love Witch (2016)

Russ

Russ

Quote from: Scorpio on Apr 07, 2017, 06:53:03 AM
The Love Witch (2016)

Is it any good - I've been meaning to see it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed