Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 849,624 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: KillCrites on Jan 28, 2017, 08:04:25 PM
Ju-On: The Curse. This is my first 'Grudge' movie and I thought it was very awesome. Going to watch the whole franchise soon.

Fair warning, Ju-On: The Curse 2 is almost one third recap of the first film.

KillCrites

KillCrites

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 28, 2017, 08:08:27 PM
Ju-On: The Curse. This is my first 'Grudge' movie and I thought it was very awesome. Going to watch the whole franchise soon.

I'm aware. BTW do you have a YouTube channel, I may have stumbled upon it today looking for reviews of this movie.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: KillCrites on Jan 28, 2017, 08:40:38 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 28, 2017, 08:08:27 PM

I'm aware. BTW do you have a YouTube channel, I may have stumbled upon it today looking for reviews of this movie.

I do, reviewed the whole series... last year, I think.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

A L I E N (1979, Theatrical Edition)

RIP Sir John Hurt

Classic/10

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

8mm

It has its flaws here and there, but overall it's a pretty underrated movie.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Just finished The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo trilogy.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Falling Down

Great thriller, Michael Douglas is brilliant in it.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Purge: Anarchy
A great film and really expands more on the universe. Cant Wait to see Election Year

Alien: Theatrical Cut
In Memory of Sir John Hurt, the first face you see on screen as well as the first death

LA LA Land
Omg, for 805 of this film i was smiling ear to ear then 20% left me heartbroken. This film deserved all the plaudits its getting. So beautifully made

XXX: The Return of Xander Cage
A very enjoyable film, nice to have all the characters in, although two were missing. Very much switch your brain off and enjoy

Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End
A little bit all over the place and some bits werent need, but i still really enjoyed it. I added up the running times for this and Dead Man's Chest and it came to 5 hours and 10 Mins. To get it down to a single film, i would have to cut 1 hour and 40 minutes minimum out of it and the credits would only need a minor edit to add the cast from DMC and its sorted

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Conan the Barbarian (1982)

Crom laughs at your four winds!

Prez

Prez

The Blair Witch (new one). Crap. So disappointing.

Bridget Jones Baby with the missus - I've never seen any of the other ones. Was funny in parts.

Star Wars A New Hope - introduced the 6 year old daughter to it last night. She loved it especially the stormtrooper blooper where he smacks his head on the door frame.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Sadako vs Kayako

Surprisingly decent, even if the fight at the end is a bit shit and disappointing. The film is f**king strange and hilarious, though.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Devil's Tomb
An interesting Horror film starring Cuba Gooding Jr (Ah so thats where he went), Ron Perlman and Ray Winstone lol

Midnight Run
A Stone Cold Classic. Amazingly this was actually the first time I'd seen it all the way through and I loved it. Great double act between De Niro and Grodin

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Punisher (1989)

Dolph wrecks everyone's shit in this. He even threatens the kid near the end. Maybe this is what got him Kindergarten Cop 2. :laugh:

The Wind and the Lion

An excellent piece of work from John Milius. And while Connery may be about as Berber as I am, he rocked his role all the same. 8)

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 27, 2017, 08:50:01 AM
For the longest time I didn't like Burton's Batmans. I watched them again a few years back and found I actually really enjoyed them. Could do with rewatching them.

They've become an 'in the mood' kind of movie for me as I've gotten older.  Keaton is an amazing Bruce Wayne/Batman, Jack Nicholson is Jack Nicholson, Pfeiffer and DeVito were fine as Catwoman and Penguin, but there is a level of 'Tim Burton' to the movies that really bugs me

I sat through Batman and Robin, there is one scene between Alfred and Bruce, that had me thinking, where the hell was the effort from the writers for the rest of this movie, because say whatever you want about the shit show that is Batman and Robin, that scene between Bruce and Albert is amazing

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Punisher (2004) - Extended Cut

"You must work out. Ever try isometrics?"

Still pretty damn good. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed