Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 849,586 times)

windebieste

windebieste

Ah, this is an amazing movie!  I still don't understand it but it's amazing!!!

Anything by David Lynch is worth watching as far as I am concerned - except for, maybe, 'Inland Empire'.  Only because a headf**k that lasts for 3 hours is just too much.  lol.

I've only seen it once - maybe I should watch it again...  I know it won't make any more sense a 2nd time 'round; but hey, that's part of the deal.

-Windebieste.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

To Live and Die in LA

Holy f**k, that was great.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Quantum of Solice

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The New York Ripper

A sleazy, creepy, disgusting, and awesome film. 8)

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 30, 2016, 08:09:16 PM
The New York Ripper

Horror film?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Shinobi Wan Kenobi on Dec 30, 2016, 09:06:24 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 30, 2016, 08:09:16 PM
The New York Ripper

Horror film?

Yep, serial killer film.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Blue Velvet

Well, I'm going to need to take a nice long shower after that.

windebieste

windebieste

Great movie!  It's a lot more linear and comprehensible than Lynch's other stuff, but geeze.  Dennis Hopper plays one of the greatest screen villains of all time in 'Blue Velvet'.  A completely credible psycho sexual nutcase.  Holy shit.  What a performance on his part.

Yeah.  Taking a shower is an appropriate response to this movie. 

Watch 'Mullholland Drive', if you haven't already.  Lynch returns to the Land of the Big Bad Headf**k with that one.

-Windebieste.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: windebieste on Jan 01, 2017, 12:32:39 AM
Great movie!  It's a lot more linear and comprehensible than Lynch's other stuff, but geeze.  Dennis Hopper plays one of the greatest screen villains of all time in 'Blue Velvet'.  A completely credible psycho sexual nutcase.  Holy shit.  What a performance on his part.

Yeah.  Taking a shower is an appropriate response to this movie. 

Watch 'Mullholland Drive', if you haven't already.  Lynch returns to the Land of the Big Bad Headf**k with that one.

-Windebieste.

I've not seen that one, but I'm well prepared for the mindf**k by Lost Highway. I also have Erasherhead to get to, come to think of it.

KillCrites

KillCrites

I watched My Bloody Valentine (the original) a few nights ago. It was a very good 80's slasher.

windebieste

windebieste

Eraserhead is one of my all time favourite movies.  As Lynch's first full length feature movie it sets the stage (pun intended, you'll see) for all of his signature 'headf**kery' he'll return to again and again.

I like 'Mullholland Drive" a lot.  It almost makes sense, up to a point.  Well, actually, yes it does make sense.  It's a return to the logical and linear progression of 'Blue Velvet' - and then one single action with nothing no more complicated than the simple turn of a key, it quite literally turns itself upside down and inside out in typical Lynch fashion. 

If you like getting the rug pulled out from underneath you with very little in the way of explanation or rationale in the way only Lynch can do so, then this is a good one.

-Windebieste.

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Bram Stoker's Dracula, I liked it

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Monster Squad

"I'm in the goddamn club, aren't I?"

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Leviathan
Great Underwater Horror film starring Peter Weller. Hadnt seen it in years and then i found it on youtube lol. Has a great ensemble cast as well

Willow
Everytime this is on i always watch it. Its one of my childhood faves that to me never ages, along with Princess Bride. I'm just annoyed that its now being advertised as Disney's Willow. If they are gonna do that they could at least turn the Shadow Trilogy of books into movies so we get a sequel

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Death of Superman Lives: What Happened?

An excellent documentary. It almost has me convinced that the film reall could have been something, even with Jon Peters and his crazy ass making all sorts of demands. Then again, I've read several of the scripts for Superman Lives... yikes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed