Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 849,460 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Ant-Man. Loved it and a great end to Phase 2 of the MCU

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Terminator Genesys... Genysis... Genisisys

Painful. All over the place.  But Arnie was great as always

Maggie

Wow.  Arnie can act.  Loved it

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Dictator with Sacha Baron Cohen. Absolutely random and near the knuckle brilliant.

and then the Seed and Curse of Chucky (so Child's play 5 and 6). Okay and bat shit crazy half the time lol

The Runner

The Runner

Ant Man. It was awesome! :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just rewatched Star Trek First Contact for the millionth time. I know that film like the back of my hand and I absolutely love it. One of my favourite sci-fi films.

First Blood

First Blood

Showdown in Little Tokyo

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Jack and Jill with Adam Sandler. OMFG is that movie awful. so bad I stopped watching after half an hour

Randomizer

Randomizer

Terminator Genesys

Good movie, the complicated plot is explained nicely, so you can understand even if you didn't watch the other movies (though there are a lot of references to them). Arnie played his excellent role as always. Some cool quotes, but lacks any emotion.

8/10

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Eraserhead (1977)

Terrifying but awesome. I'm not normally squeamish but that film is gonna stick with me. I've seen bits of it, but actually sitting down and watching it was the better thing to do.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I went to watch Inside Out last night. It's been a long time since I actually cried in the cinema...Jesus. That really did me in. What a lovely film! Pixar just knock it out the park again.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 18, 2015, 07:35:19 AM
I went to watch Inside Out last night. It's been a long time since I actually cried in the cinema...Jesus. That really did me in. What a lovely film! Pixar just knock it out the park again.

It's wonderful isn't it.  I originally took my nephews to see it but I think I enjoyed it more than they did.  I haven't laughed/cried that much in a long time

Stuck In Love

Josh Boone's debut movie, charming, sweet, funny little indie romance movie.  Kinnear and Connelly are excellent as always, but Nat Woolfe steals the show.

The Way, Way Back.  Sam Rockwell made a great movie even better.  Brilliant coming of age drama, I highly recommend it to everybody

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Aug 18, 2015, 04:57:57 PM
It's wonderful isn't it.  I originally took my nephews to see it but I think I enjoyed it more than they did.  I haven't laughed/cried that much in a long time

It really was. I haven't cried like that for a long time either. It was full of the Pixar charm.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Exactly.  I'm thirty next month, but it reminded me of being a kid again, watching Jurassic Park or Edward Scissorhands and falling in love with 'movie magic' all over again

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: First Blood on Aug 09, 2015, 01:39:36 PM
Showdown in Little Tokyo

Goddamn that movie. Goddamn how awesome you are, Blood. That part where dude breaks his own neck and Brandon Lee goes "that was crazy!" :laugh:

You just posted one of the most rare pepes in movie history. I salute you sir, you are a god among insects.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Aug 18, 2015, 05:10:40 PM
Exactly.  I'm thirty next month, but it reminded me of being a kid again, watching Jurassic Park or Edward Scissorhands and falling in love with 'movie magic' all over again

I haven't watched Edward Scissorhands in an eternity. I can barely remember how much i enjoyed that.   :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed