AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 326,033 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

This'll go on the front page when it's released, don't worry guys. Eagerly awaiting the result!  :)

Skinner

Skinner

Awesome, I can't wait for this!  ;D

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 08, 2010, 04:31:47 PM
This'll go on the front page when it's released, don't worry guys. Eagerly awaiting the result!  :)
Yeah, alex, no pressure... uh...

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Can't wait!!!!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Due to my sheer awesomeness, Alex let me have an early look at the film. It easily exceeds S.E.E.D in every way. From the opening titles, you know it'll be special. The blend of CGI and practical elements is mostly seemless with only 1 particular section that stood out to me - I wont spoil anything as I promised not to.

The fights were mostly fair and balanced with only a scene or two that made me kinda wringle in my seat as an Alien fan. Alex tried real hard to make it work and I think it does so kudos for that.

The length seemed just about right. It never dragged and it carried well.

You're gonna love it. Think he said it's going online publically in about 3 or so days.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Wow, thank you. 3 days..  :o It will be hard to wait.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: 08yeyinde on May 09, 2010, 11:52:30 AM
Wow, thank you. 3 days..  :o It will be hard to wait.

People waited 3 years for this movie to be finally ready to go, i think you can handle 3 more days.

I'm interested in the visual effects part of this movie.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

I didn't say it as a complaint. It was good to hear that it's 3 days, and I was very glad. Guess I should have used smiley instead of shocked :-\

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

It's ok, i didnt meant it as an attack. What i basically wanted to say was that this is a long, long, long time in production.

I'm patient, it's out when it's out, 3 days or 3 weeks, i don't care anymore. It will be a nice amusement though.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Looking forward to this now.

<30 minutes is pretty much the perfect length for a movie that comes from a Predator's perspective, and I trust the Corporal's opinion.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Freakin' awesome.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

So cool! I can't wait for this!!!

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

If the Corporal thinks its cool, then I will watch it indefenantly! be good to watch an AvP film that will kick the theatrical AvP movies out of the water.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on May 09, 2010, 10:33:12 PM
If the Corporal thinks its cool, then I will watch it indefenantly! be good to watch an AvP film that will kick the theatrical AvP movies out of the water.
...and with real major Hollywood budget ;)

Requiem28

Requiem28

i should try to make one last poster... ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed