AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 325,995 times)

alexpj19

alexpj19

ok guys its official, all the visual part of the AVPRD is finished, now i just need to finish the sound design, and thats it, done , im hoping i'll finish tonight. BUT tomorrow morning im flying out to Seattle for a week, if ill finish tonight (very late) and im happy with everything  i'll take it with me and upload it from Seattle, if not than i upload it after i get back and do tweeks if needed. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's awesome news Alex. I look forward to it!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic. Can't wait!

Requiem28

Requiem28

Corporal, you have to put it on the home news page.  let everyone KNOWWWWW!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

(please)

alexpj19

alexpj19

Alright people , rejoyce, avprd is officially finished it won't be released for a few more days or so I just want to make sure it's all polished up and don't need more work. Honestly I'm happy with it as is I still want to show it to family and friends first. So  later I'll set a release date and u can start a countdown :) oh and the final is 22 min long

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Coming back from a week long hiatus and seeing that Redemption is done is amazing.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Hurray!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: alexpj19 on May 08, 2010, 12:01:16 AM
Alright people , rejoyce, avprd is officially finished it won't be released for a few more days or so I just want to make sure it's all polished up and don't need more work. Honestly I'm happy with it as is I still want to show it to family and friends first. So  later I'll set a release date and u can start a countdown :) oh and the final is 22 min long

You are full of epic win, Alex ;D

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

this is what I wish FOX would do with their movies. (actualy I wish all Major Movie Companies did this) instead of rushing trying to get it done on a release date, that has nuthing to do with the movie, they should work on the movie, polish it up 'til they its real good, and then show it to a test audiance, then, If they like it. put out trailors, posters, and interviews then release the film.

you see, this is why we'll never have "The Perfect Movie" because untill major movie company do what Alex is doing to make his movie good, they'll never achieve this.

now for some total day-dreaming for things that will never happen...

wouldn't it be cool if you where able to get Fox's OK and put this movie out on theatres then on DVD? it'll be SOOOO Kickass! then NECA will call and want to make millions of action figures of your Pred(s) (is there one or two. sorry I forgot) and the three Alien figures. then you'd make a shit load of money (it may be Fox's License, but they'd still have to pay you because it was your hard work that made the movie not theirs).

but as I stated before. all wishfull thinking. *Sigh*

Anyways, can't wait till the movie comes out. we should start doing some fan art. lol.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on May 08, 2010, 05:18:52 AM
you see, this is why we'll never have "The Perfect Movie" because untill major movie company do what Alex is doing to make his movie good, they'll never achieve this.
Uh, a lot of movies do.

And even if a movie tests for an audience they can end up crap. A lot of really good movies had negative test responses and a lot of shit ones had positive responses.

Test audiences are useless. If you get a group of people who are predisposed to not liking certain things your movie does, you're going to get an undeserved negative response.

We'll never get 'The Perfect Movie' because the people who make them are flawed.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

"the Perfect Movie", is only Perfect to the viewer. not everybody is gonna like it. but only one or more viewers will like it. I'm not gonna explain it cuz nobody will understand it. so I'm just gonna drop it now before it all becomes offtopic BS.

ANYWAYS.

I hope this movie kicks some serious ass!

SiL

SiL

But if that's the case there are plenty of perfect movies. Like Die Hard :P

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

I mean recent movies. never saw Die Hard though. plan too. but haven't gotten around to it.

SiL

SiL

I ... I think I need to go lie down ...

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on May 08, 2010, 08:14:44 AM
I mean recent movies. never saw Die Hard though. plan too. but haven't gotten around to it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed