AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 326,026 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I read it, very interesting. I hope all goes well.

SiL

SiL

Looking forward to it.

carnotaurus1350

carnotaurus1350

I just caught up on this project, but I wanted to say that it is really looking great. The amount you have done with so little as great. I myself am looking into possibly making fan-films, and this serves as real inspiration.

I would really like to see more of the Aliens, they look really good.

If anything, I would deepen and darken the colors of the Pred's face, it comes out too light in CGI form. But wow is the way you directed his motions great.

Dont fall into the same flaws with fights that Reqium did, as in making the aliens look too much like pushovers..even if you are more of a predator fan it would seem more intense if they seemed more dangerous.

As for humans, Im curious to see how it shapes up. Oh, for Blood, you probably know this but Ill say just in case. You can use Syrup with red food dye and a little blue. It looks pretty decent, here's some in action I made: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv6-79DucrQ (Jump to around the 2:20 mark)

Anyways, I really cant wait! Any previews of one of the fights?

The G-man

The G-man

I'm rly looking forward to this movie, and I am sure it's going to be a very good one  ;D

alexpj19

alexpj19

hey guys , sorry i've been off the radar for a while, i was side tracked by another project. I just finished making a video for a music band called "Goth Minister" The video was shot on the green screen i did all of the CG for it so please check it out here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXwe_ep8vog&feature=channel_page   

it was a greate learning experience. Son now im back working on AVPRD.  :)

Chris P

Chris P

Glad to hear it dude.  Say, I re-located my site again, but this time, I can post news in a "blog" style, so people can comment on it.  Also, I have various advertisement pages, would you mind if I advertised this film there?  I had it on the previous sites, but with this final location, I would love to advertise it once more.

- Thanks dude, and good luck!

alexpj19

alexpj19

oh please feel free to post it on your web site, and if you want you sould post the interview with the pictures. :)

Quote from: Chris P on Dec 12, 2008, 08:16:06 PM
Glad to hear it dude.  Say, I re-located my site again, but this time, I can post news in a "blog" style, so people can comment on it.  Also, I have various advertisement pages, would you mind if I advertised this film there?  I had it on the previous sites, but with this final location, I would love to advertise it once more.

- Thanks dude, and good luck!

Chris P

Chris P

Alright cool.  I have you advertised, and I DID put a link to HERE (Galaxy) as they hosted the interview.

They deserve credit for it, but I do have several links, and pics pretaining to your film.  As the site grows so will hopefully your fan base.

PS.  Nice job on that music vid.  ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Conducted the interview as well, Chris.  ::)

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 14, 2008, 11:17:57 AM
Conducted the interview as well, Chris.  ::)

Right, right, of course, that too.  ;D Great job.  ;)  I supplied links, no worries, the word will get around.  8)

Requiem28

Requiem28

when will the film come out? i'm really excited to see it! great job Alex! ;)

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

Any progress, Alex?

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Wow... this thread started in February.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Revengers on Dec 16, 2008, 09:40:50 PM
Any progress, Alex?

He said he was back on the project, so I am assuming progress has been made.

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 17, 2008, 01:45:12 AM
Wow... this thread started in February.

Yes it was. I can't imagine how hard it would be to create a complete film, WITHOUT a budget, and all done by computers in any less time.  Alex is hard at work, we just need to be patient.  Plus, the suspence will grow and grow and grow, for when the film does come out, it will be AMAZING.  ;)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

QuotePlus, the suspence will grow and grow and grow, for when the film does come out, it will be AMAZING.
Or everyone will be overhyped and when they see the 15 minutes they will be disappointed.

Quoteand all done by computers in any less time.
I'm not saying anything against the work he does neither do i say it is anywhere near easy creating such stuff, but 15 - 20 minutes of footage and working almost a year on it now is not very fast.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed