AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 325,991 times)

Simbobs12345

Simbobs12345

That's good to hear. Glad there music'll be darker. Still looking forward to it ;D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Rap? In an Alien Versus Predator movie? :-\

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I like that rap.

Tarog

Tarog

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jul 31, 2008, 08:11:51 AM
Rap? In an Alien Versus Predator movie? :-\

He said there will be no Rap he just made a typo

danielbones

danielbones

The Avp redemption trailer was shown at the Oslo Sci Fi Festival this weekend to mixed audiences, but what they had in common was great feedback and even a standing ovation!
This looks promicing!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Congratulations Alex!

alexpj19

alexpj19

Thanks man, the credit for that goes to " danielbones "  he is my European connection :)  and responsible for arranging the showing of the trailer to the audience , good job Daniel !!!

danielbones

danielbones

Thanks dude;) Always happy to help. negotiating some more festivals for you in sweden and denmark aswell

Bone Crusher

Bone Crusher

This looks really good .

Dzuksi

Dzuksi

So any big news alex or even some new picture?

You can post creen shots from the trailer if you dont have any new right now...

BTW have you decided about final release date...

alexpj19

alexpj19

no release date yet :( and at this moment im in Alaska for 7 more days, after i get back i'll post some screens .  :)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Awesome. I can't wait for this to hit the internet :P

Halflife

Halflife

Must say what i have seen so far is truly amazing for someone who is running with no budget.
i agree when they say that this will probably be better then requiem in regards to IT ACTUALLY HAS A STORY!!! erm hem yes anyway...get a little carried away... just one question tho... please tell me its not what i think it is. in the trailer at 1:15 just after we see the soldier impaled, we see the pred either sitting or kneeling, that looks suspicious... he's not about to get chest busted is he? PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS END LIKE IT DID FOR SCAR! seriously 2 preds already dead and not even 5 minutes later the last is face hugged i mean COME ON can you be more biased???? Erm hem sorry got a little carried away again, yes well that's my 2 cents, yes moving on...

Stalker

Stalker

Quote from: Halflife on Aug 09, 2008, 11:26:14 AM
COME ON can you be more biased????

Biased against the predators? It certainly doesn't look that way to me, in fact this is another story of a single pred against many aliens, so I fail to see your point.

alexpj19

alexpj19

Quote from: Halflife on Aug 09, 2008, 11:26:14 AM
Must say what i have seen so far is truly amazing for someone who is running with no budget.
i agree when they say that this will probably be better then requiem in regards to IT ACTUALLY HAS A STORY!!! erm hem yes anyway...get a little carried away... just one question tho... please tell me its not what i think it is. in the trailer at 1:15 just after we see the soldier impaled, we see the pred either sitting or kneeling, that looks suspicious... he's not about to get chest busted is he? PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS END LIKE IT DID FOR SCAR! seriously 2 preds already dead and not even 5 minutes later the last is face hugged i mean COME ON can you be more biased???? Erm hem sorry got a little carried away again, yes well that's my 2 cents, yes moving on...

hey man no worries, no predators will get chest busted, how ever , face huggers will try to hug them !!!  :)  there are some things i liked and disliked about both AVP movies, so im kind of trying to go by my own senses of what will be good  for this film  but i also take every suggestion in consideration :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed