AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 326,540 times)

alexpj19

alexpj19

i dont have anything with the homeworld yet

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: War Wager on Jul 20, 2008, 11:07:25 PM
Show us the homeworld! ;)

Don't pressure him.

War Wager

War Wager

I wasn't. Hense the smiley.

I really like the Shoulder Cannon design. It's not quite the original but I think you've improved on it. Well done. My only gripe for the Predator so far is the dreads.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I think they look cool.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Alex, will you be releasing an HD version of the film?

alexpj19

alexpj19

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 21, 2008, 11:02:12 PM
Alex, will you be releasing an HD version of the film?

i dont think so cause the whole project shot on DV (standard def) but it will be the highest possible for dv quality

Dzuksi

Dzuksi

Love Weyland -Yutani reference symbol on that picture - great job alex

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well its set on a WY ship...

alexpj19

alexpj19

Hey guys, im getting ready for the ComiCon this Sunday here in San Diego, so just for that event i designed a Tshirt for AVP:Redemption to promote it, its a simple design i got printed it out on a special paper  (buy in anyhobby store) on the regular printer at home and put it on the black T-Shirt with the iron. check out the design in my gallery, and if you want your own AVPR T-Shirt just let me know i'll upload the high res image of it on my website so anyone could download it and make thair own shirt :)

Sgt.Torque Reikan

can I buy that for a doller ;)

Purebreedalien

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I love it

DoomRulz

alexpj19

alexpj19

Hey guys, i've got another GOOD news, GOOD for you!!!  its something you've been waiting for :)
here it goes !!!        i have started working on the 3rd trailer, it will be finished in a few days, its not the final yet, basically it has thesame soundtrack ond the opening, the rest its all new shots, including a few shots of "human" action :)also fill bew featuring some cool new sound designs and so on, also i think some parts of the AVPR's plot will be reviled i'll talk to Corpral Hicks to arrange posing on the front page again, and ofcourse few days after that it will be on my web site and the YouTube.    are you excited people or what??? !!!!   :)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Yeah, now I'm even more excited than before ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed