AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 326,506 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I hope this film is finnished soon so we can see it's awesomeness.

War Wager

War Wager

Will there be any homages in this movie Alex or is it all original?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I would request no homages please; they didn't help AvP:R.

War Wager

War Wager

Yeah it would be nice to have an original piece for once.

Chris P

Chris P

Revert to the Roots of both franchises.  I think it would work better aswell.  ALIEN stood out for its Original idea, so you should incorperate this into the film. ;)

alexpj19

alexpj19

i deffenetly want to put alot of original designs in to it, but also have something to connect to the universes of both franchises, there will be a glimps of the predator's world, but i'm gonna do my own vision of it :)  i thought in AVPR the predator's world didn't look triby enough, looked kind of like LA on the background, idn't really like that part but still it was cool to see it for the first time, Oh one more thing, it is very big, its not 100% confirmed, but it looks like Fox fill give a green light on this project and allow me to finish it  :)  , i know for sure some people at FOX have seen the trailer, and thought it looked awesome :) Very Exciting !!!

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: alexpj19 on Jun 28, 2008, 09:19:19 PM
i deffenetly want to put alot of original designs in to it, but also have something to connect to the universes of both franchises, there will be a glimps of the predator's world, but i'm gonna do my own vision of it :)  i thought in AVPR the predator's world didn't look triby enough, looked kind of like LA on the background, idn't really like that part but still it was cool to see it for the first time, Oh one more thing, it is very big, its not 100% confirmed, but it looks like Fox fill give a green light on this project and allow me to finish it  :)  , i know for sure some people at FOX have seen the trailer, and thought it looked awesome :) Very Exciting !!!

Well, i'm happy for you dude.  You have worked hard, and it shows. Good job, and keep it up. ;)

War Wager

War Wager

The homeworld huh? You shouldn't have said that, now we'll all want some pics! ;)

Major Alan Schaefer

I'll take what i can get but getting pictures early didn't really help AVP-R did it?

War Wager

War Wager

Pics are fine, full lenght clips, no.

Major Alan Schaefer

Point taken

Chris P

Chris P

I would like to see some "sneak-peaks" aswell. ;)

War Wager

War Wager

Tease us with a few pics now and again and people will swarm to it like flies when it's released. Save the best 'til last so to speak.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: War Wager on Jun 28, 2008, 11:16:16 PM
Tease us with a few pics now and again and people will swarm to it like flies when it's released. Save the best 'til last so to speak.

YES, YES!  Show us please! :D

War Wager

War Wager

You do know I'm talking 1-2 pics every few weeks right? :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed