AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 326,016 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

OK... *sneaks away from Kyinde*

Cetanu

Cetanu

Oh, did my heinous laughter frighten you? :D

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Kyinde on Jun 24, 2008, 08:13:36 PM
I still need to do it! Somehow! I will find out how! Mwahahahahah!

Okay, tell me this:  Have you finished the add yet?  I am confused.

Cetanu

Cetanu

Okay:
I finished the ad
BUT
YouTube doesnt work at my house so I cant upload it to the internet yet.
Helpful?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Yes you laugh scared me. *Psst, Kyinde is Dr Evil in desguise*

alexpj19

alexpj19

it does take a lot of work and time , but not alot of software and money (which i don't have) i use Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Maya and Poser.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: alexpj19 on Jun 25, 2008, 07:18:14 AM
it does take a lot of work and time , but not alot of software and money (which i don't have) i use Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Maya and Poser.

WOW.  I thought in order to make a kick-ass vid. like what you have done, you would have to spend lots of money and invest in lots of software.  How exactly did you do this?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm looking forward to Pred vs. The Queen the most ;D The teaser looked sik in the trailer.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 27, 2008, 12:02:50 AM
I'm looking forward to Pred vs. The Queen the most ;D The teaser looked sik in the trailer.

I saw that too!  It looks awsome!  Reminds me of the Jurassic Park ride at Universal!  The huge Rex that comes within inches of biten your head off.  Awsome. 8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Chris P on Jun 27, 2008, 01:14:34 AM

I saw that too!  It looks awsome!  Reminds me of the Jurassic Park ride at Universal!  The huge Rex that comes within inches of biten your head off.  Awsome. 8)

Never been on that ride :-\

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 27, 2008, 02:09:52 AM
Quote from: Chris P on Jun 27, 2008, 01:14:34 AM

Never been on that ride :-\

Oh, dude.  It is awsome, you have to go there some time.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Seriously. Enough. Keep on topic. Or I will start deleting posts.

alexpj19

alexpj19

hey guys, i'm planning to integrate the idea that millitary is trying to clone the alien drones for a use as a biological weapons, i've just read some "Alien book 2" comic books and thought i could do some refrence to a comic book series. what do u think?

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Go for it, but don't be too ambitious.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 27, 2008, 07:59:30 PM
Seriously. Enough. Keep on topic. Or I will start deleting posts.

Well, it sort of related to the clip in the AVP REDEMPTION trailer.  When the Queen looks HUGE and is comming out from the dark,  reminded me of the Jurassic Park right at Universal.  If you have been there, you would know what I mean.  But, hey.  I don't want to make you delete anyones' posts, so I won't stray off topic. ;)

No worries dude.  I was just comparing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed