AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 326,503 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

First off Alex you did a great job with this movie!

2nd I love when a talented person comes along and does a fan film on AVP. Movies like SEED and now this one, goes to show all the idiots at Fox and all the retarded directors like the Strause Brothers that you can make a very good AVP film with a small budget. No excuses! A fan just proved it with REDEMPTION.

3rd Thank you for standing up for us, at least now we know someone talented out there cares about what the fans want.

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

Man, that final shot of the Predator approaching the Queen in front of him... so much badassness

alexpj19

alexpj19

Sweet!!!, glad you guys like it, i showed all of your comments to the guys  ( the one that had to wear the costume for 12 hours in 2 days of shooting, and my other friend that supports me in my crazy ideas, and helps me to set up on the shoots and moving lights and so on, and now he is actually putting some props together for the human scenes)  now they are super excited to continue endure all of my abuses :)
next weekends we are starting to shoot scenes with the humans. will be more screen posted with new characters :)   And yes i am a big fan ,  and im trying to make a film to make any fan happy, including myself  ;D     its kind of going slow couse im doing all of postproduction alone, but very steady, about 1 shot a day, and i think it will worth your wait.  thanks alot for your support.

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 09, 2008, 05:29:38 PM
That trailer looks better than either of the AvP films, good on you man!
haha I second that.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Good job so far, it seems you are a very talented individual, keep up the good work. AND you can actually see whats going on, its not a big dark blob like another film out there!

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Looks great!
What is the song played during the trailer? Its the same one as the Hellboy 2 trailer, and I would like to know!

EDIT!

Never mind, I found it.
Its Mein Herz Brennt by Rammstien.

plasmacannon

plasmacannon

Jesus , thats amazing. how long will your final product be :) Fox should hire you really  ;D

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

pretty.
looks a little too preda-oriented for my taste though

War Wager

War Wager

Amazing stuff man. It's nice to finally look forward to another movie and know that it won't suck ass. You should be very proud of yourself. ;)

I hate to lower the mood, but it's gonna be painful watching Aliens getting swatted here, there and everywhere. If the Aliens managed to critically injure him and that he would need to resort to healing himself, I would be totally happy. I like the feeling of watching a fight and thinking "He's gonna die. Oh no, he's gonna die. Oh he's definitely dead. Oh nice one! He's gonna die now! Oh wait..." etc etc.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Interesting, although has the same feel, superficially, as the last film.

I did, however, find this. :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jkWOVEtPd_A&NR=1

SiL

SiL

It won't load for me.

How i miss the days people would just post stuff on YouTube ...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jun 09, 2008, 10:56:14 PM
Interesting, although has the same feel, superficially, as the last film.

I did, however, find this. :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jkWOVEtPd_A&NR=1

Bwahahahahahaha, that made my day xD

Chris P

Chris P

I have to say, and as far as movies go, it looks pretty cheesy.  But for a "fan film"  with not a huge budjet, it looks alright.  I don't mean any disrespect, I personally have not seen any other fan films accept for Alien versus Predator versus Batman.  That was actually okay in my opinion.

This is the link to AVPVB:  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jOZVp9NFhQE

Enjoy. 8).

SiL

SiL

Finally managed to see the trailer.

Very well done.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: SiL on Jun 10, 2008, 02:03:10 AM
Finally managed to see the trailer.

Very well done.

In my opinion, it syill needs some work.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed