Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Religion
Last post by Ingwar - Today at 10:44:48 AM
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 10:41:12 AM
Don't mock my faith! >:(
Last post by Ingwar - Today at 10:34:00 AM
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 10:29:10 AM
I have to concur, I personally can't imagine spending so much time discussing something then actually not engaging with it, although I'm also way more excited for Deadpool and Wolverine. 

"Just like a dream."
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 10:25:00 AM
I have faith that you'll watch On the Silver Globe this weekend.
Last post by Ingwar - Today at 10:22:47 AM
I would never criticize faith neither as it's personal. However, what I do criticise is organised religion.
General Game Discussion / Re: Star Wars Games
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 09:33:53 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 22, 2024, 08:12:48 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUyk6D5rgcE
I mean, it looks good, but I think I'll wait until sales Drag it Price down tremendously And if the reviews are good.
Spoilered because of plot details from the Alien RPG, which people might want to play without plot details being revealed.

Spoiler
As noted earlier in the thread, the concept art has imagery very similar to the vision that a Fulfremmen imparts during the Heart of Darkness Alien RPG scenario.

The RPG is really good at canon welding, and using material from Alien franchise media, including unused concept material. I'm thinking out loud here, but is it possible that the Prometheus saga would have concluded with something akin to the Fulfremmen and the Proto-Hives from the RPG, and that Shaw's fate in Covenant implies she might have been in the process of "Perfection".
[close]
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by Darwinsgirl - Today at 08:57:04 AM

"We're in some serious sh*t now..."

Hudson ALIENS
Alien Films / Re: Aliens Expanded - A New Al...
Last post by TheBATMAN - Today at 08:30:28 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Today at 07:53:03 AMI think it was the analysis stuff where it did get a little dicey. Some of it was interesting, some of it was just "wot?"

Yeah didnt they spend 5 minutes trashing the Covenant chestburster scene?
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed