Recent posts

Quote from: SM on Feb 10, 2024, 10:06:52 PMAIs have more creativity than Larocca if only because they steal from a wider range of content.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by SiL - Today at 07:26:43 AM
The time stamps seem to show he'd edited his post almost 50 minutes before you replied, unless I'm missing something.
There's a question: is Sal generated art appreciably more ethical than AI generated art?
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by Darwinsgirl - Today at 07:20:37 AM
"It's a rescue mission..we're going to rescue the virginity from some colonists daughters:

Alone  ALIENS
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Acid_Reign161 - Today at 07:13:43 AM
Quote from: St_Eddie on Today at 12:50:57 AMWhy did you cut out my clarification of "and shades of grey in between"?

You know that everyone can see when you have edited your comment, and what time you did it, right? It's right there at the top of your post. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 congrats on not only making yourself look like a complete and utter tool, but letting everyone know you are also a liar. At least everyone else here who had differences of opinion with one another had the balls to stand by their opinions/words, and didn't pretend anyone was manipulating your posts when using the quote button. This is a new level of low. 🤣
Old mate Sal would be proud.
The sarge is gone! Let's get the f*ck out of here!

Pvt. Hudson - Aliens
Alien Films / Re: Aliens 4k release Opinions
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 04:19:47 AM
Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 04:10:34 AM
Quote from: Prez on Today at 03:54:22 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Today at 01:16:52 AMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk0UZYk4pj8

Filmed about 30 mins from where I live in Adelaide.

Did you see the film? I had a hard time interpreting, maybe I'll see it again on another day. The ending reminded me a little of this scene from Annihilation ???

Spoiler
[close]
Alien Films / Re: Aliens 4k release Opinions
Last post by Elmazalman - Today at 04:06:16 AM
Plastic people ...

Cameron, has lost his marbles. I dread what will happen to THE TERMINATOR (1984) 4K release.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed