Something is brewing on Instagram...

Started by Ultramorph, Dec 20, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

Author
Something is brewing on Instagram... (Read 69,871 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I'd be happy to assemble an army of spambots to continually smash the like and view button 24/7/365.

Local Trouble

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Fully.

We should also consider filling a class action suite against the developers for defilement of Weyland-Yutani's good image and reputation.

Local Trouble

They're really okay guys.

SM

SM

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 25, 2018, 09:22:36 PM
That's not a bad idea.  Would you smash that like button, click subscribe and ring the bell?  How about becoming a Patreon supporter?

Only if you rant long and loud about Fox's PC SJW feminist agenda.

Local Trouble

No problem   I've absorbed enough of that over the past few years that I can regurgitate it for hours on end.

SM

SM

Subscribed.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Alienon on Dec 25, 2018, 10:12:17 AM
"""Well, I mean, maybe you're right. Maybe all of those colonists were total assholes?"""

Well, you forgot that WY is all about money, not about peoples. Maybe this colony makes a profit of $. But aliens as bioweapon can make of $$$$$$$. Perfect (and cheap) place for experements and demonstration for buyers and shareholders.
I was referring to the other poster saying that WY's apparent wholesale mass-murder might not be everything it seems since we don't know the full story yet. :P

Eldritch_DM

Is Weyland-Yutani's "test tube" planet/colony really such an "out there" idea ala Umbrella for the sake of getting results and testing their experiments?

I wouldn't put it past them. Somewhere outside the jurisdiction of ICC on some backwater world no one has ever heard of. Sure.

SiL

SiL

If they had that kind of scope and pull, the cloak and dagger shit they pull with the Nostromo would be such a waste of money.

Xenomrph

Quote from: SiL on Dec 26, 2018, 06:04:02 AM
If they had that kind of scope and pull, the cloak and dagger shit they pull with the Nostromo would be such a waste of money.
Are we talking WY in 2122, or WY 50+ years later? Things change in half a century.

Eldritch_DM

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 26, 2018, 06:05:59 AM
Quote from: SiL on Dec 26, 2018, 06:04:02 AM
Are we talking WY in 2122, or WY 50+ years later? Things change in half a century.

I was just about to say...

Local Trouble

Only one man knows and he ain't gonna tell.

Perfect-Organism

I have a disdain for judging before seeing the actual product or plot line.  So I will refrain from that.  There may very well be a rational explanation.  But if it is just silly villainous mustache twirling...

Xenomrph

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Dec 26, 2018, 04:57:42 PM
I have a disdain for judging before seeing the actual product or plot line.  So I will refrain from that.  There may very well be a rational explanation.  But if it is just silly villainous mustache twirling...
What rational explanation can you come up with that isn't cartoonishly villainous? :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed