Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,297 times)

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

I still can't believe that Christian Weston Chandler is real, let alone still alive.

Topazora

Topazora

I'll brush my teeth when I get home from work, so I don't eat dinner.  I find when I go through a time of skipping my dinners, I lose the most weight and I sleep better.  Though I'm a little grouchy.  But I try to make sure my lunch is pretty big and sometime around 2pm, so it makes my meal-less evening a little more bearable.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I don't ever eat breakfast but then again I don't get up till after 12:00pm anyways.  All my classes are evening classes.

Its actually better to have five small meals a day.  It speeds up your metabolism. 

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Don't forget to drink large amounts of water...

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Yup.  Most people in developed countries are actually chronically dehydrated because there is other shit to drink than water.

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: Kimarhi on Feb 14, 2014, 04:03:30 AM
I don't ever eat breakfast but then again I don't get up till after 12:00pm anyways.  All my classes are evening classes.

Its actually better to have five small meals a day.  It speeds up your metabolism.

It's actually a lot easier for me to keep track of my calories when its just two large meals.  But I will have a snack between breakfast and lunch.  But I try to make sure that after 2-3pm, I stop eating.  I've gotten results.  I've managed to lose 10lbs a month from 220 to 180.

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Feb 14, 2014, 04:09:41 AM
Don't forget to drink large amounts of water...

I do drink a lot of water :)

Quote from: Kimarhi on Feb 14, 2014, 04:15:29 AM
Yup.  Most people in developed countries are actually chronically dehydrated because there is other shit to drink than water.

like soda and gatorade?  Because they don't like the taste of water ::)  Though some places do have some nasty tasting water- but that's what filters are for.  I really can't go a long to long without drinking water.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I'll drink water when I'm doing anything military related because there is no guarantee you won't end up doing something stupid where you need to be hydrated.  But I'm as guilty as anybody about not drinking it at home.

As for the diet thing, whatever works for you bro.  Personally I've always had a fast metabolism so long as I get decent amount of calories and am at least halfway active.  I've never been over 190 which for my height isn't that bad.  Currently about 175. 

A guy I used to work with one only have one large meal a day (supper) and maybe a snack sometime during the day.  He always was in shape too.

Typically though people respond to five meals a day and about thirty mins of exercise.  But of course the three meal a day thing and variations have all worked for somebody before so if it aint broke don't fix it.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

I think the military lost all honor when gun-powder was invented.
The only wars worth fighting are ones against tyrants and now-a-days young men and women die for oil.

Aspie

Aspie

dat bumper sticker

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: The1PerfectOrganism on Feb 14, 2014, 04:35:32 AM
The only wars worth fighting are ones against tyrants and now-a-days young men and women die for oil.

Trying real hard to be nice.

Vepariga

Vepariga

sometimes i dress myself like a Kill La Kill style sequence, pulling my shirt down fast and letting it go so it springs up as i make a crack sound,putting my arms thru my sleeves with speed and sfx and pulling my pants up fast and making a noise when i whip the belt on

pose

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Ahahahahahaha, Veps is going for the new samoht

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vepariga on Feb 14, 2014, 07:53:49 AM
sometimes i dress myself like a Kill La Kill style sequence, pulling my shirt down fast and letting it go so it springs up as i make a crack sound,putting my arms thru my sleeves with speed and sfx and pulling my pants up fast and making a noise when i whip the belt on

pose

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Welp, I'm going back too sleep.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Kimarhi on Feb 14, 2014, 05:13:44 AM
Quote from: The1PerfectOrganism on Feb 14, 2014, 04:35:32 AM

Trying real hard to be nice.

Don't, the dudes a dick.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed