Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,134 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Mar 10, 2013, 04:05:16 AM
The only hole I can finger is my bowling ball.

Oh, Rick...

BANE

BANE

Well young man, it may surprise you to learn that you've got a butt, too!

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: BANE on Mar 10, 2013, 02:16:36 PM
Well young man, it may surprise you to learn that you've got a butt, too!

http://i.imgur.com/gUpUC.gif

... ... ...

samoht

samoht

Put your finger up your ass. It is my understanding that the spongey interior feels similar to a pussy. Then you can close your eyes and pretend!

Make believe Rick, make believe!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: samoht on Mar 10, 2013, 09:56:50 PM

Put your finger up your ass. It is my understanding that the spongey interior feels similar to a pussy. Then you can close your eyes and pretend!

The f**king horror.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 10, 2013, 10:02:47 PM

The f**king horror.
If y'all excuse me, imma just go and bleach my brain.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

.... .... ...

I'm outta here..

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Dad introduced me to Star Wars around when I was born as he's a fan and collector (though he has rarely collected anything for quite a few years now).

I'm an original trilogy lover (A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi).

My first ever Star Wars figure was this Darth Vader. Still have it today in one piece.

EEV2650

EEV2650

I spent so many boring nights playing the PS2 just to try to occupy my time that I have grown to hate that console. Aside from a rare replaying of the Kingdom Hearts games, I never touch the other games.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

You invite me over, I claim all the tea in the house.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

I always believed Princess Leia was wearing Danish pastries on her ears as a kid.  ;D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 11, 2013, 05:23:41 AM
Dad introduced me to Star Wars around when I was born as he's a fan and collector (though he has rarely collected anything for quite a few years now).

I'm an original trilogy lover (A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi).

My first ever Star Wars figure was this Darth Vader. Still have it today in one piece.

I had that very one as well (if this is the one where the lightsaber could glow). There was a Death Star diorama you could get with that one and Obi-Wan as well. :)

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 11, 2013, 11:17:28 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 11, 2013, 05:23:41 AM

I had that very one as well (if this is the one where the lightsaber could glow). There was a Death Star diorama you could get with that one and Obi-Wan as well. :)

Thats correct, I have both Vader and Obi figures with the Death Star set peices. They are part of a display now along with 60 + more figures. :)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I was an army cadet. I was a Queen's Ranger, armoured recon, therefore I wore a black beret and the shield insignia of the corps.

I aged out a Sergeant who had his own command, a squad. Some notable accomplishments include becoming a Marksman First Class, being awarded the "Hardest Trier" award, being double promoted from Trooper (the cavalry equivalent to Private) to Master Corporal.

Graduating from Cadet Leadership in the summer of 2009 (6 weeks) with a certificate and marching off that parade square along side 1,200 comrades, despite being pulled out earlier for some time due to suffering from heat stroke. I'm the proud sort so I convinced them to let me back in before they finished with awards so I could finish the parade. Oh how the crowed and my family and one of my home unit officers cheered me on as I marched by and I finished what I started, and the sense of accomplishment I felt.

Also getting the Silver badge for fitness despite having puked my guts out in the bathroom before testing (push ups, sit ups, etc). Only one event stopped me from getting Gold, I forget which though.

Those were golden times.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed