Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,112 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I f*cking hate the chunks of whatever in salsa, I have to maneuver the chip to make sure it dosent pick up the vegetable or whatever chunks of shit.  Then when that's all said and done all that is left is a bowl of chopped vegetables and I throw it out such a waste.  I guess I could throw all the salsa in a blender but then it just tastes weird.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Won't leave home without my USB stick. It goes everywhere with me, even in places that don't have computers.  :laugh:

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Dalmatians are my favorite kind of dog.

Vepariga

Vepariga

my cat doesnt eat half the shit in her bowl so it attracts legions of ants inside and then she complains that there is ants in her bowl...uuuuugghhh....ants..ants everywhere gaddammit.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I don't understand the members of my gender, I've mostly hung out with the nerds of my gender. The girly ones are just as confusing to me as everyone thinks.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Vepariga on Feb 21, 2013, 07:59:00 AM
my cat doesnt eat half the shit in her bowl so it attracts legions of ants inside and then she complains that there is ants in her bowl...uuuuugghhh....ants..ants everywhere gaddammit.

Ants you say?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

If those are the ants I don't want to see what Vepariga's cat is like.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Vepariga on Feb 21, 2013, 07:59:00 AM
Romeo my cat not only eats his food leaves but goes after my dogs food as well. 

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 21, 2013, 06:43:21 PM
Romeo my cat not only eats his food leaves but goes after my dogs food as well.

Yup, same for my cat. The cute little tubby guy.

Vepariga

Vepariga

My cat is fussy and shes got an attitude. Loves me but hates everyone else lol.

The ants are small,and they dont waste time and if you kill one it lets off a smell and it attracts legions more and some soldier class ants come. I whip out the surface spray and go to town like a crop duster,scores of dead.

I taught my cat to be a battle cat,there is these male cats that sometimes come into my yard,I unleash my cat Leena and she rips into them. I bore witness to her pure animal rage when she crash tackled a black cat off the garden shed and into the ground,dust clouds and a cat scream later she comes back over to me and purrs. brutal..but proud.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

I dozed off whilst watching 'The Last Airbender'. It takes a BAD movie to put me to sleep.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Charles Xavier on Feb 23, 2013, 10:54:44 AM
I dozed off whilst watching 'The Last Airbender'. It takes a BAD movie to put me to sleep.

I did the same thing with that and the dragonball movie.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Quote from: Terx2 on Feb 23, 2013, 11:47:32 AM

I did the same thing with that and the dragonball movie.

Bah, Dragonball Evolution was too bizarre and quirky to take seriously. I just couldn't enjoy that movie. (And somebody please shoot that actor playing Yamcha, he's an absolute disgrace).

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Whenever I edit a post on any forum, I delete the original and repost the edited version. I don't know why.

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: RazorSlash on Feb 23, 2013, 08:51:39 PM
Whenever I edit a post on any forum, I delete the original and repost the edited version. I don't know why.

That sounds like way too much work for me.  :laugh:

That movie was a disgrace to the anime...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed