Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,297 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

For some reason anytime I say "Flame thrower" I leave out the first "R" in thrower so it sounds like "Flame thower". No one seems to notice. I have no idea why I leave out that "R". I can say "Throw" just fine..just not with flame thrower.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I have gone Vegan since I was last here.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Seriosly ShadowPred? Do tell!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 12, 2012, 03:19:44 AM
Seriosly ShadowPred? Do tell!

Oh, it's nothing amazing, I honestly just did it on a dare from my brother, it only happened just recently, last sunday, so far so good, and it obviously helps with my weight and health, so win-win.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I used to be able to stay up late, now even on weekends I'll go to bed at about 9 or 10.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I'm sexy. That's my input to all this. ;D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Sierra on Feb 12, 2012, 05:11:56 AM

With a Garrus-themed profile, how the f**k can any of us argue?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 12, 2012, 05:14:06 AM
Quote from: Sierra on Feb 12, 2012, 05:11:56 AM

With a Garrus-themed profile, how the f**k can any of us argue?
I know I can't {Bites lip} I had a motivational poster for this but I can't seem to find it...

Lie

Lie

I just don't get what people see in Garrus he is cool and everything but Tali's so...:-*  the things I'd do to that quarian.

I started playing Naruto with my real PSN account and I haven't lost a single match and I'm playing people that beat me with my troll account. I find it funny that just because I have 3885 wins with my real account and 647 with the troll account people suddenly forget how to play.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

In both TimeSplitters games that feature the monkey character, I've a 10 year record of never ever playing as a monkey. EVER.

I intend to keep the dream alive until TimeSplitters 4 comes out so I can continue my legacy.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Lie on Feb 13, 2012, 02:49:13 PM
I just don't get what people see in Garrus he is cool and everything but Tali's so...:-*  the things I'd do to that quarian.
More like the things she'd do your Shepard; she's the biggest fangirl in the galaxy.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I never really liked Tali tbh, she was too boring and the quarians just seem pretty bland IMO.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I thought she was boring as f**k in Mass Effect, but I warmed up to her in Mass Effect 2 when she started showing some maturity and substantial worth to her species. I definitely wouldn't say all Quarians are bland either... *cough*Kal'Reegar*cough*

Vakarian

Vakarian

Hm, you make a fair point about Reegar. I'm just being harsh on them I guess. I prefer them over Salarians (except Mordin) Tali did get kinda cool in ME2 but never romantically.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 13, 2012, 06:55:02 PM
I thought she was boring as f**k in Mass Effect, but I warmed up to her in Mass Effect 2 when she started showing some maturity and substantial worth to her species. I definitely wouldn't say all Quarians are bland either... *cough*Kal'Reegar*cough*
I like all the species, Turian, Quarian, Krogan, Drell, Batarain, Salarian, Geth, Vorcha... I am turning into my mailbox arnt I?
Damn it Kelly!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed