The Warhammer 40k Thread

Started by The Kurgan, Dec 09, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

Author
The Warhammer 40k Thread (Read 64,916 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Nah, haven't had the disposable lately. Property rates soon, then I might treat myself to some new brushes, paints and a handful of figures.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Addendum: I'm glad I'm broke at the moment otherwise I'd be buying all that Hedonites stuff.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I don't think GW considers a lack of money as an acceptable excuse for not buying their products.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

immortalundead

immortalundead

This news about the astartes project is super awesome!

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/05/22/warhammer-animation-preview-online-watch-the-first-five-minutes-of-angels-of-death/

More animation stuff. I can't even describe how aggressively unenthused I am for Angels of Death, but some of the other stuff looks fascinating.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

That animation looks unimpressive.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I really don't think they should be leading the charge with what looks like (and presumably is) crappy source film maker stuff, when there's traditional animation on the way and astartes II being worked on full time.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Picked up the battletome and starter set for AoS Gloomspite Gitz. Aiming for a 2000 points army of mostly squig units, with some ogor allies thrown in for good measure.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I've been painting Night Goblins for 21 years, so just pipe up if you need any technical tips.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 29, 2021, 10:29:50 PM
I've been painting Night Goblins for 21 years, so just pipe up if you need any technical tips.

Thanks. :)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I think I'm mostly made of green paint at the moment.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed