Wolf: Chronicles

Started by Rafael S., Jan 28, 2008, 12:12:03 AM

Author
Wolf: Chronicles (Read 11,611 times)

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I got referance from the ADI book. I thought that that eagle like mask will fit perfectly on my character. Soon I'll be posting up sketches that I made from young Wolf, Neon, Fakeblood, human characters, cargo Predator Ship, the redesign Aliens and the Ravagers.
By the way, would you like for there to be hybriths in the story and also I will be more than happy to hear opinions or ideas of a redesign Alien.

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

ssssssssooooooooooooooooo when exactly can we see a strip from the comic as pictures  ???

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Quote from: Wolfpred on Mar 11, 2008, 01:52:54 AM
ssssssssooooooooooooooooo when exactly can we see a strip from the comic as pictures  ???

Right now my scanner is not working that well but late May I may try to put some sketches and more plot of the comic.
Promise you are gonna blow!!!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I can't wait for May  ;D

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Q: How many comics would this series be?

R.S: It would be ONE main Graphic Novel.

Q: Any Hybrids?

R.S: Yes. Quite a few.

Q: Will the Alien be fleshy as the ones made by A.D.I or would they be a mixture of cables and stuff

R.S: Most easy question ever. Mechanical!!!

Q: Do any Preds survive?

R.S: Can't tell ya but obviously Wolf and Neon will survive.

Q: Has the story been completed?

R.S: Yep. I'll be showing it to the DH guys at Comic-Con. If they like it, they may polish my story. That's why I can't show it to you completely.

Q UPDATES! PLEASE!

R.S: I'll be getting my scanner very soon and so I will show you some sketches of the Predators, Aliens, human character and The Dark Blade Clan. In about a click I will put the Plot Organizer for you.

Q If you could choose an artist to draw your comic, who would it be?

R.S ALEX MALEEV!!! In my script there is a lot of focus in blacks and his shades are perfect. The reason there are many shades, not as much as in AVP:R, is to maintain a tense and gritty environment.

Q: Who the hell is Neon?

R.S:

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

'ALIENS VERSUS PREDATOR: THE WOLF CHRONICLES'
Plot Organizer

FIRST MAIN PLOT

The Predators: WOLF, FAKEBLOOD & NEON must face the xeno-morph race in Medieval London before it spreads any wider. As well, as to explain Wolf's past and marks.

SECOND MAIN PLOT

WOLF & NEON are on Medieval London for hunting reasons. They are here to make a trophy out of Lord Magnus Avignon, the elite-commander of the Ascidians. If they do this, both of them will be considered Post-Elders.

THIRD MAIN PLOT

The Dark Blade Clan, a group of dishonored Predators, leaves xeno-morph infestations to an Asian boat with course to London. This is how the Black Death begins. FAKEBLOOD is a Dark Blade Predator that finds himself with WOLF & NEON. He is with them just to get them out of his Clan's malicious plans.

FIRST SUBPLOT

The Ascidians and the Miserere are two English Empires that are about to unleash a war in the center of London. Of course, this is interrupted by the Alien infestation and now both sides must stick together.

SECOND SUBPLOT

There are many human characters in this story. But the main ones are from the Ascidians family race. This royal family is respected and some feared by all London. Still, many of them die as well as half of the population in London *for more reference see Character Organizer.

THIRD SUBPLOT
(?)

Margaret and Elisabeth are the royal cousins in the Ascidians family. Both of these women hide a secret which is there homosexual affection for each other.   

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Great idea about the Xenomorphs being the cause of the Black Plague. Good luck Rafael! I hope the DH guys want do this  :(

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I'am really tempting myself to eliminate the last subplot. It may be to much for some readers but :-\I think this will make a twist in the matureness of the plot.
Maybe a Writter's Cut may deal with this :P

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I didn't even notice that last part! I must have missed it accidently. Keep it, don't be embarassed about it. It will show the DH guys that you are mature enough to put something like that in without making it a joke. Once again, best of luck to you buddy  :)

InFaHazel

InFaHazel

when i first saw Wolf's Mask had spikes around the top i instantly thought " he must have killed a knight in armor and taken the spikes from his armor and placed them on his mask"  or " he must have killed a crocodile in australia" i can't tell .

I've wanted to see something like predator vs  knights of the round table  for  a year or more now

finish it please

the idea of a predator going into hand to hand combat with a sword wielding knight would be honorable

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

It is true that AVP:R leaves you with a lot of backstory questioning. It is my job to reveal all that in this graphic novel, and also to show something else than just Predators fighting Aliens and humans (the usual I should say).
I was suppose to show the final script to Dark Horse this Comic-Con but I couldn't. My first limitation that I realize was my age and then, the fact that I don't feel comfortable enough with my way of writting. I do think I got the balls to show a good draft but I still, for some reason, feel inexperience. But believe me, it will be somehow and someday in Dark Horses hands (hopefully not after I become 50  :P )
I know I've been saying this for quite sometime, but as a treat I will post some sketches I had for the novel in the Fan Art section some of these days. Many friends say I have a good drawing skill too and I plased it in Wolf, Neon, Fakeblood, the Dark Blade Clan and the human characters for me to show.
Thanks for the thums up InFaHazel.  ;) 

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Well I hope it does become a sucessful comic someday.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

This is very interesting, and nice plots!

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

how is the comic coming along?

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Quote from: Corporal Harrison on Aug 21, 2008, 10:14:44 AM
how is the comic coming along?

I had plan for the comic to come as three chapters which means three graphic novels.
Here are the titles:

Aliens vs. Predator: The Wolf Chronicles

Aliens vs. Predator: The Black Death

Aliens vs. Predator: Reincarnation

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed