Black is downplaying the likelihood of Awnuld's return for a reason....

Started by Shinobi Wan Kenobi, Mar 11, 2017, 01:34:27 AM

Author
Black is downplaying the likelihood of Awnuld's return for a reason.... (Read 2,923 times)

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

What if Black is downplaying the likelihood of Shwarzeneger's involvement in the movie just to surprise us with Awnuld actually being in the movie, next year just before the movie drops??
I know I'm not the only one here thinking this way.

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

I'm not the only one who's onto this secret:

Quote from: The Joker on Jan 20, 2017, 02:51:49 AM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Jan 20, 2017, 02:33:49 AM

Well one good aspect about all of this non-A list cast is that it looks like all of the budget is going to go towards the effects. I know ADI will give us some great stuff on their end.

I'm pretty sure we'll get a one solid A-list actor though. Hoping it's Arnold.

Yep, I think that's exactly what they are going for. I'd imagine it's going to have a huge budget and they will probably sell the film to people with Arnold coming back as Dutch. I hope they keep his character a mystery though (like Luke Skywalker in E7, minus the whole showing up at the end for 2 seconds part lol). I think that could be a great way to market the film.

Predator_Spirit

The way they used Arnold is silly,its better if he is not in it.

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Mar 12, 2017, 12:30:07 PM

When did they use him in a "silly" way? The right writing could make his return awesome.

von

Quote from: Shinobi Wan Kenobi on Mar 14, 2017, 10:52:50 PM

When did they use him in a "silly" way? The right writing could make his return awesome.

Well apparently he's already seen the movie... he knows best

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Quote from: von on Mar 18, 2017, 02:52:37 AM

They're not even half way done filming it yet. Arnold hasn't gotten any real shine since he came back to movies, he wants a return to grace and this could do it for him.

von

Quote from: Shinobi Wan Kenobi on Mar 18, 2017, 03:05:56 AM
Quote from: von on Mar 18, 2017, 02:52:37 AM

They're not even half way done filming it yet. Arnold hasn't gotten any real shine since he came back to movies, he wants a return to grace and this could do it for him.

(Sarcasm)

lv_226

I don't want to see Arnold in this, just like I don't want to see another Ripley storyline in the Alien franchise.

Russ

I dunno, I think it'd be awesome. A bar in south america, a puff of cigar smoke. Spooks enter, Arnie turns around and one of the spooks says "Shaeffer. We need to talk." "So talk." "Val Verde 87. LA 92. Now its here."

Then a Ripley-like scene where he briefs the spec ops team. In fact, I can just imagine that Arnie accent: "I hope you're right. I really do. Because just one of things managed to wipe out my entire crew team in less than 24 hours."

Not that I've read any of the script leaks or whatever -  but Mr Black... "Would you, Sir? I'd like that." (something like that anyway).

I'm not saying he should be the obi-wan of the team, be in the whole thing and die on page 75, but a little scene would be brilliant.

Predator_Spirit

Or maybe Dutch could hire the kid in his OWLF task force ?  ;)

lv_226

Xenomorphine

Dutch would've retired by now. He was already debriefed. Any intelligence they need, they would already have had from the guy.

I'm sure he's just relieved to have survived it.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Apr 09, 2017, 09:31:35 PM
Dutch would've retired by now. He was already debriefed. Any intelligence they need, they would already have had from the guy.

I'm sure he's just relieved to have survived it.

I can see that happening. I imagine Dutch may have some PTSD and Predator related nightmares.

SpeedyMaxx

It's entirely possible Black is lying. But I've no idea.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed