Benico Del Toro in talks to star

Started by Gazz, Sep 12, 2016, 06:18:44 PM

Author
Benico Del Toro in talks to star (Read 31,913 times)

me

me

Love this choice.  I could see him do something similar to Sicario.  He could be hunting down a Predator because he believes it was part of several attacks in Mexico.  Could this be the detective story that was spoken about before?

T Dog

T Dog

Wow! What a great choice!

Mike

Mike

Didn't even know who he was.

overthere

overthere

I hope it's not the entire shooting that's moved to February. If it moved back so far, it might delay the release of the movie.

Stealth_Hunter

If this caliber of actor is any indication of the rest of the cast, color me excited as hell!

chrisr232007

Im more then ok with this news!

Johnny Handsome

Finally some casting news, i like Del Toro, certainly a good choice, although my favourite still is Hardy.

Looks like Joel Silver joined as producer as well for the first time since Predator 2.

Darkoo

Darkoo

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Sep 13, 2016, 08:08:03 AM
Looks like Joel Silver joined as producer as well for the first time since Predator 2.
plus  Lawrence Gordon.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Sep 13, 2016, 08:08:03 AM
Finally some casting news, i like Del Toro, certainly a good choice, although my favourite still is Hardy.

I don't think he's going to be the lead per se. There's still a chance you could get Hardy!

goose_3387

It is an 'ensemble' cast so there has to be two or three more 'big' actors to come.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: greygoose on Sep 13, 2016, 08:29:26 AM
It is an 'ensemble' cast so there has to be two or three more 'big' actors to come.

Goodie. :)

goose_3387

Quote from: Kaltes on Sep 13, 2016, 08:44:05 AM
Quote from: greygoose on Sep 13, 2016, 08:29:26 AM

Goodie. :)

Could be wrong though.  :D

blood.

blood.

The predator will collect his skull as a trophy!!!

GET IT?! collect? Because he plays the collector...

sorry.

Corporal Hicks

He also starred in The Hunted if you wanna give that one a wack.  :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 12, 2016, 07:47:09 PM
Quote from: Gazz on Sep 12, 2016, 06:48:35 PM
Appears we know what the hold up has been. Reportedly the start date moved to February 2017 to accommodate Del Toro's schedule:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/benicio-del-toro-talks-star-912838

That could just be Del Toro's filming though. Hopefully we'll find out more soon.

That said, I'm really pleased with this news! I quite liked Del Toro in Sicario! He's quite a presence for the film, I think. Though from the wording I do think he'll be in some sort of central command type role, perhaps someone co-ordinating a world-wide effort?

I was actually gonna mention his role in Sicario being the reason I'm excited by his casting. And i was thinking he could be a Keyes type character. And if it is a world wide effort as you think, then that could explain why its possibly Multiple Predators, multiple hunts at once.

I find it annoying that deadline still have it down as a reboot in the bloody article title lol. Idiots

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed