Bring back Ian Whyte as the predator, Alan Silvestri for new movie

Started by frasermaxx, Jun 24, 2016, 04:16:07 PM

Author
Bring back Ian Whyte as the predator, Alan Silvestri for new movie (Read 1,586 times)

frasermaxx

This guy nailed it with his performance in AVP-r though the movie sucked. Alan Silvestris music was perfect for both the films and pure testosterone driven, i hope Shane Black does justice and brings the right cast and crew on board.

Predator_Spirit

Alan seems to be pretty busy. :(

Avengers: Infinity War - Part II (2019)
Avengers: Infinity War - Part I (2018)
The Croods 2 (2107)
Allied (2016)

BishopShouldGo

The movie doesn't need Alan. Shane Black is a fine filmmaker and one of the most respected in the industry, he'll get the A-list cast and crew he wants.

Master

Alan is a composer. ..

BishopShouldGo

georgeromero

You mean the movie won't benefit from Silvestri's input?

Master

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jun 25, 2016, 02:11:28 PM
Cast and crew.

Yeah cool I haven't noticed. Still Silvestri is one of the best. I'd welcome his music in new Predator. You know new fresh composition in similar style as P1/2 music, not remixed P1 track as it was in Ps.

georgeromero

No. Not remix. Perhaps re-arranged Predator theme with additional and alternative theme would do the trick. But if Silvestri won't contribute it would be best to leave the original soundtrack alone.

As for Ian, since he had been in a Predator suit more than once I think he is the ideal candidate. Actually he was very good in AvP films. The movies sucked but it's not a fault of his.

OpenMaw

I don't think you need Silvestri back, as awesome as his stuff is. The last film in the series didn't have Silvestri, but the original Predator theme still returned. In fact the score for Predators was all too familiar in places.

Master

That was the problem of Predators as whole.

swarm87

Ian was killed off on game of thrones recently so im sure he needs work now

frasermaxx

Quote from: swarm87 on Jun 30, 2016, 01:17:27 PM
Ian was killed off on game of thrones recently so im sure he needs work now

I think he might make an appearance in Alien Covenant.

Corporal Hicks

I don't think he'll make an appearance, not unless he's in the scenes being film now with Noomi. He was still on the convention circuit for most of the filming.

BishopShouldGo

Shame. He was a graceful, imposing Engineer.

KillCrites

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Jun 25, 2016, 12:52:54 AM
Alan seems to be pretty busy. :(

Avengers: Infinity War - Part II (2019)
Avengers: Infinity War - Part I (2018)
The Croods 2 (2107)
Allied (2016)
I'm glad I'm not one of the people waiting for The Croods 2, 101 years is a long time to wait. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed