Fede Alvarez @ CCXP Mexico

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, May 05, 2024, 03:38:29 PM

Author
Fede Alvarez @ CCXP Mexico (Read 2,639 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 05, 2024, 08:22:20 PMSounds like there was a preview of some kind. Trying to find out if it was just the trailer, or if they showed something different. The CinemaCon footage, maybe?

Sounds like one of the CinemaCon clips. Here's a description of what was shown at CCXP Mexico. You can turn on auto translate to English for subtitles:

Naturally, spoilers ahoy!

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Just watched 4 minutes and they talk about the same scene that was shown before
Spoiler
with water and facehuggers.
[close]
I stopped there.

Corporal Hicks

Yuppy

Yuppy

I'm probably one of many that think this movie will be a passive event. There might not be any motivation  or new trailers or material to leak until release so that said, I bet you one single small little moment in the film will you movie goers a boner to last a life time even if its like a 20 second thing. I hope there is a directors cut and then be motivated again to either watch in in theaters for a directors cut limited viewing or buy it. There can't  be much more than that to this.

Kudzu

Kudzu

New alien life stage: Omelette

XENOMORPHOSIS

XENOMORPHOSIS

100 days to go for Alien Romulus

Yuppy

Yuppy

Has anyone realized that Alien Isolation's web series ending could actually explain where Romulus might have gotten an xeno? Just saying the web series ending isn't in the game and does kind of explain of potential reason for Romulus to actually happen on the idea that 79s Alien isn't the one we will see being recovered. Just speculating.

Kane's other son

Oh man, I really don't like the idea of using this patch in the movie. It's the same as Nostromo's and that's lazy.
I wish they would go with this aesthetic but a new design.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on May 09, 2024, 01:41:46 AM100 days to go for Alien Romulus

95 days for France  :P

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Kane's other son on May 09, 2024, 09:11:20 AMOh man, I really don't like the idea of using this patch in the movie. It's the same as Nostromo's and that's lazy.
I wish they would go with this aesthetic but a new design.

It is a new design. There's a completely different image depicted at the center of the patch, and by this point in the timeline the patches have moved away from a serial number and now depict the Aliens-era Weyland-Yutani logo.

Mr.M

Mr.M

Maybe a trailer today with Planet of the Apes release.  ;D

Kradan

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I read numerous times that the trailer could be attached to Deadpool 3, but it would be way too late, the thing's coming july 26.

Mr.M

Mr.M

Trailer troday...or tonight...maybe...

Likely, tonight with Planet of the Apes...

MistressTeqila

MistressTeqila

When should I wait for the trailer?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed