Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: What do you want to see in...
Last post by Eal - Today at 12:34:27 AM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Yesterday at 02:13:59 PMThat Walmart line was horrible.

It certainly felt like a throwaway Whedonism.
Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by Project A34K - Today at 12:33:45 AM
Alien Films / Re: Alien 45th Anniversary: A ...
Last post by Eal - Today at 12:27:50 AM
Ich kann Deutsch. Hab auch Giger's Tagebuch gelesen.

The german syncho of the original Alien was interesting. Must've been a nightmare for the dubbers to attempt to capture that naturalistic vibe.

Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 12:14:40 AM
Challengers

Absolutely buzzing. Hell of a time at the movies.
It wasn't life viable, though.

I like the initials idea.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by TilotnyWorshiper28 - Today at 12:00:49 AM
of course
Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by 426Buddy - Today at 12:00:31 AM
I do like Event Horizon for the sets, tone, and visuals... and some of the story elements.

But at the end of the day, its a bit corny and gets pretty silly in the last third.
Last post by Local Trouble - Yesterday at 11:58:11 PM
Are you all in for the duration?
Last post by TilotnyWorshiper28 - Yesterday at 11:57:24 PM
Quote from: SM on Yesterday at 11:29:15 PM
Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Yesterday at 01:45:28 PM
Quote from: SM on Yesterday at 09:04:10 AMSo he's not infiltrating Jabba's Palace and hanging with old mate Dash?
Quote from: Local Trouble on Yesterday at 09:34:11 AM
Quote from: SM on Yesterday at 09:04:10 AMSo he's not infiltrating Jabba's Palace and hanging with old mate Dash?

Not yet, but hope springs eternal.

@TilotnyWorshiper28 Do let us know when Lando infiltrates Jabba's Palace and hangs out with old mate Dash, won't you?

hes infiltraten jabber's palace a few times sadly not with dash. One was with chewie to confirm Han's carbonite slab was still there after the qi'ra trilogy of stories .  Lando is in hot water cause he sold rebellion secrets for a high republic era talky droid that could help fix lobot (get some of his original personality back from being eaten by the cybernetics) Dark droids event exposed what lando did to the rebellion. he's really Remoresful and says the rebellion is where he belongs. the trial was interrupted when mon mothama got kidnapped .

Sounds a smidge - busy?
a year is a long time I guess

Quote from: Local Trouble on Yesterday at 11:30:51 PMWhen are the comics going to show us Lando's maneuver at the Battle of Taanab?  They seem to be making time for everything but that.  And old mate Dash.
I have no idea. were thinking their going to post endor the year between endor and jakku or prequel era  after Darth Vader and Star Wars reach issue #50. there on #46 right now. 
Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by Local Trouble - Yesterday at 11:51:46 PM
Quote from: SM on Yesterday at 11:24:57 PMI think it's typified by Miller's chair on the Lewis & Clark - bit flimsy.

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 26, 2024, 10:37:44 PMYeah, that was kinda naff.

Spoiler
Did I use "naff" correctly?
[close]
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed