Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 490,872 times)

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 09, 2014, 05:24:36 AM
True Detective Episode 1

Ho
ly
f**k

Push through man it gets so gewd ep 4 is still my fave

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Rong on Mar 09, 2014, 08:28:45 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 09, 2014, 05:24:36 AM
True Detective Episode 1

Ho
ly
f**k

Push through man it gets so gewd ep 4 is still my fave
OH MY f**kINGASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFGADGFASDFGAFDHDGFHJGFHKDGHYKDGFHJ

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S02 E13 "ABQ"

hdsofhidhfieshfoiefhioehfioewhfoiehf!

Spoiler
Dammit Q, you had one job to do!
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Arrow - Season 1

Lone Gunmen
An Innocent Man
Damaged

Still worth watching. Diggle is pretty awesome, as was the fight between Deathstroke and OGA. But the love story and chemistry between Oliver and Laurel is pretty bad, almost in Anakin/Padmé territory.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 09, 2014, 09:18:36 AM
Breaking Bad S02 E13 "ABQ"

hdsofhidhfieshfoiefhioehfioewhfoiehf!

Spoiler
Dammit Q, you had one job to do!
[close]
I remember watching that episode live, what an ending! Poor Q.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S03 E01-02 "No Más" and "Caballo Sin Nombre"

Not much going on in these episodes, but they seem to be setting up stuff for later in the season. Also, the cast seems to be filling up with more bald guys in every episode. They're taking over.

Breaking Bad S03 E03 "I.F.T."

And my gradually declining respect for Skyler keeps on dropping...

Cvalda

Cvalda

Bob's Burgers - S04 E12

Three tales of deranged comic bliss from the Belcher children: Louise executes a parody of the Terminator and Jurassic Park, Gene spins a not-very-funny Fame yarn about the liberating power of farts, and Tina saves the school from an erotic zombie invasion. "Swish -- nuthin' but butt." :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ "Why am I the bad guy in every one of these!?!?!" :laugh:

The Simpsons - Bart becomes Falconer with a schizo kid in Springfield Elementary Falcon Club. Twas ok 7/10

The Simpsons - Lisa questions Taco Tuesday's veges and finds out they are GPO. The family finds out Sideshow Bob is a scientist with GPOs and is testing himself with GPOs. Overall I enjoyed this one much more, Kelsey G is boss and hearing Cape Fear music never gets old "Oh yeah, I forgot I have gills" UNDERWATER RAKE SLAP! Uuuuuhhhhh. ;D - 9/10

Family Guy - Peter's mom passes and her elder friend gets friendly with him and Stewie realizes no one is safe from death and keeps trying to kill himself. A better episode this season 7.5/10

Cosmos - Ep 1: Seth MacFarland produced this and it felt like it was made for elementary school. Hell I still enjoy anything about space and how small we are in the grand scheme of things. 8/10

Urusei Yatsura - Lum enrolls into Tomoboki High with Ataru not happy about it and the new teacher suggests she join the volleyball team to fit in. Only thing is the volleyball women's team captain is a muscled up, hardcore woman that scares every single guy on the mens team and overall, until she sees Mendou and is reminded of her former boyfriend. Classic ep 10/10

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Game of Thrones S03E03: "Walk of Punishment"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgiTB2NFvAM#

Rong

Rong

Just watch the season finale of True Detective, tense as f**k.

Wraps it up but leaves it open without going into spoilers.

Eva

Eva

I'll remember the haunting imagery and scenery best from True Detective. The entire season is stylized as if Cohle and Hart were wandering around the rotting and decaying leftovers of a civilization long gong and all that's left are a landscape scarred by these overgrown ruins.

It wrapped up somewhat different than what I expected, but nevertheless the finale felt true to the main characters, although I found the true antagonist when finally revealed, to be somewhat of a caricature.

Spoiler
As if this guy doing what he does wasn't enough to get the point across that he's evil incarnated - he had to have an incestuous relationship with a sister and look like something that wandered off the set of The Hills Have Eyes as well. Yeah, ok we get it  now lol
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Game of Thrones S1E05-6 'The Wolf And The Lion' and 'A Golden Crown'

I had forgotten how brutal the confrontation in the street in 'The Wolf And The Lion' was. And how tense the final moments of 'A Golden Crown' are.

I did remember how much I hate Joffrey, though :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 10, 2014, 05:21:11 PMI had forgotten how brutal the confrontation in the street in 'The Wolf And The Lion' was.

Alas, poor Yoren.

Did you know that Yoren is the son of Ser Rodrik? I don't know if they ever mentioned that in the show.

Nightmare Asylum

Huh, didn't realize that. I'm going to guess that that was something just kind of briefly mentioned in the books that I probably forgot about?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Pretty much yeah. I like how father and son sound very much alike in the show.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed