Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 490,900 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 13, 2013, 07:55:21 PM
Breaking Bad season one. The whole season.

Yup, I definitely get the hype. Consider me hooked.
Holy shit, yes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_EF9XXzkO0#

They literally could not have ended Season 1 on a more perfect note. Overall, Season 1 feels like the prologue for the series, Walt and Jesse's initiation test into the drug business. Finding their footing, formula, nerves, a name, and a pit to fall deep down into.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 13, 2013, 09:43:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_EF9XXzkO0#

The music has been perfect so far 8)

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 13, 2013, 09:43:26 PM
They literally could not have ended Season 1 on a more perfect note. Overall, Season 1 feels like the prologue for the series, Walt and Jesse's initiation test into the drug business. Finding their footing, formula, nerves, a name, and a pit to fall deep down into.

Aye, I definitely see what you mean about the prologue feeling. And what an excellent prologue it was. Very much looking forward to falling down into this pit with the characters.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Good as the show is at the start, it only gets better. Seasons 4 and 5 are utter perfection.

And the music never falters. It's the television equivalent of Tarantino when it comes to choosing songs.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 13, 2013, 10:04:06 PM
Good as the show is at the start, it only gets better. Seasons 4 and 5 are utter perfection.

Excellent. I guess I definitely picked a good time to get into this one.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Just be extra cautious around anywhere it's possible for you to be spoiled; there's only three episodes left in the series and people are kind of discarding spoiler tags/precautions at this point.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Yeah. It's like me saying that Walt and this guy named Mi- HURK!

*garrotted by Sweeper*

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 13, 2013, 10:40:15 PM
Just be extra cautious around anywhere it's possible for you to be spoiled; there's only three episodes left in the series and people are kind of discarding spoiler tags/precautions at this point.

Yeah, I'm avoiding everything.

Actually, on that topic, can one of you guys answer this question for me? I'm kind of hesitant about googling it myself out of fear of what I may accidentally stumble upon. Are they going to be doing a separate release for the second half of season five (a la the BSG season 2 and 4 sets), or are they going to put out a set that has both halves of season five once the time comes? Or have they not yet made any announcements? I just need to know if I should buy the current season five set that's out there, or if it'll be useless to have that one when the second half is out.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

It is my understanding that they're doing both. Currently, the first half of Season 5 is available on DVD. I think they're going to be releasing both the second half (or 2.5) separately, and an entire Season 5 set.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Not sure if they're going to release a combinaton set just yet; pretty sure they're going to keep them as segmented Acts like BSG did.

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 13, 2013, 11:04:26 PM
and an entire Season 5 set.
That's the first I've heard of it, though it would make sense to do it that way. I'm just going to end up getting the Complete Series set anyways.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I have no source for that; I'm just damned sure I remember hearing that somewhere.

Nightmare Asylum

Finished season four of Lost.

This show...dear God I love this show :o :'( :o :) :o :o :o :o

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 14, 2013, 04:49:34 AM

YES. SO AWESOME.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Ronin Warriors
Sweet, sweet nostalgia. Sure there are a few things that don't hold up so well, but lets face it. Cool is cool.
Also, dat sweet 80s music and nonsensical Japanese/English music will always tug at the heart strings.

Eva

Eva

Watched part of the X-Files marathon on ShadowPred's livestream the other night with some of the usual suspects - Shadow, Veps, Black and Cvalda. As usual when I join these things, a pre-planned 10 minute visit just to say hi before bedtime, turns into a 90 minute visit lol... :D

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 14, 2013, 04:49:34 AM

I'm gonna give my favorite episodes a re-watch when winter arrives. Funnily enough, Desmond is featured in a lot of them... :-*

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Eva on Sep 14, 2013, 09:55:52 PM
I'm gonna give my favorite episodes a re-watch when winter arrives. Funnily enough, Desmond is featured in a lot of them... :-*

Spoiler
His last scene in the season four finale was one of the most heartwarming scenes in the entire series.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed