over here.....

Started by 369, Jun 29, 2010, 10:50:00 PM

Author
over here..... (Read 12,218 times)

Adey

Adey

Noland has basically been in solitary confinement on an alien world hiding and running for his life for ten years, you saying you wouldn't be a little insane after that?

Shasvre

Shasvre

I loved this clip. Laurence Fishburne is great as Nolan. ;D

Raptor

Raptor

Quote from: Mutha_Brucka on Jun 29, 2010, 10:58:52 PM
If I was Royce, Hanzo, any of them, Nolands ass woulda been dead. Pretty ballzy to walk up like that haha

hahaha I think so too!!

Awesome clip!!

Requiem28

Requiem28

YESS!!!!

Adey

Adey

i have seen 3 clips out of 4 and all are giving me goose-bumps, all are bad ass and i am now certain i will love this and it will be a hit world wide so im logging off and will watch no more until i see the film in its entirity, so i bid you all a fond farewell.

UltimateBadass

UltimateBadass

Anyone who wants a good look at the decloaking, here ya go!
Spoiler
[close]

Ticou

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Nolands gotta f#$kin cloack too???

The Pointman

The Pointman

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Jun 30, 2010, 12:16:12 AM
Nolands gotta f#$kin cloack too???

Noland's a sneaky bastard. He can sneak up on other pred's and take them out! lol.

mattyc

mattyc

When Izzy says "Who are you?" and Noland says "I'm the one that got away" do you think this line will replace "I'm the one you don't f**k with" ?

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: mattyc on Jun 30, 2010, 12:37:11 AM
When Izzy says "Who are you?" and Noland says "I'm the one that got away" do you think this line will replace "I'm the one you don't f**k with" ?

Yep, most definitly.

Nole

Nole

Quote from: mattyc on Jun 30, 2010, 12:37:11 AM

No, I think he tells more about his story and still delivers that line.

Nole

Nole

Of course I could be dead wrong.  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed