New TV Spot with decloaking Predator

Started by ace3g, Jun 20, 2010, 01:12:53 AM

Author
New TV Spot with decloaking Predator (Read 29,502 times)

ace3g

ace3g

shown on Spike during the finale of the Ultimate Fighter UFC

It was the trailer "this is not their world" with the shot of the characters looking out and seeing the planets in the sky which looks awesome in clear quality.  And a new shot of decloaking predator

and while I was typing there was a new one most likely titled "Killers" with even more new shots of BSP decloaking and falcon pred jumping down to the ground, awesome!!!!

ace3g

hopefully they show more during the finale.

the cloak cgi looked weird but it might not be done with the editing.

Skinner

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 20, 2010, 01:14:54 AM
hopefully they show more during the finale.

the cloak cgi looked weird but it might not be done with the editing.
How did the cloak look weird?

Reborn

NOOO!!!! Show us, PLLEEEAAASEE!!!!!

ace3g

my tv isn't big only 13 in so couldn't get a good look at the effect, but it looked different the previous films, not a bad thing could just be unfinished effects, but it didn't look bad, just different

ace3g

the next new one labeled each main character drug cartel, mercenary, black ops followed by a shot of each character, then similar footage from the previous 2

mrblack

Please Post the tv spot up I liked anything with the falcon predator

ace3g

I'm sure someone will have them on youtube soon, didn't really expect them with the TUF finale but they have been showing a lot of TV spots for movies so far. 

Corporate Merc

I just saw it myself, pretty cool if you ask me.The de-cloaking of mr. black was cool and the falcon pred droppin in awsome lookin.

ace3g

ace3g

the scene where he drops down precedes the scene we get in the trailer where Falcon Pred gets ups

Corporate Merc

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 20, 2010, 03:46:09 AM
the scene where he drops down precedes the scene we get in the trailer where Falcon Pred gets ups

Yeah looks like it, they show it like almost every commercial break. I wonder if their's gonna (f#$k they showed again as I type this) be a midnight showing? The de-cloaking looks alittle different where the preds' clothes (vest or whatever they wear) kinda de-cloaks first then the rest of him, if that makes sense.

darthmaul1

Get your camera out and record it!!! And post it

mrblack

Quote from: darthmaul1 on Jun 20, 2010, 04:41:04 AM
Get your camera out and record it!!! And post it

Yeah I agree

If it comes on again plaese post it

ChristianSoldier

If you want to see it, watch, the ultimate fighter finale 11, only of spike. :) yes i saw it, it was weird. It look like a cheap water decloak. and there is also a few new scenes, like the falcon predator jumping down on the ground and crap.

Master

Is it so f**king hard to understand that not all of us lives in USA?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed