Am I the only one?!

Started by Alien³, Jun 14, 2010, 09:47:52 PM

Author
Am I the only one?! (Read 5,065 times)

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Alien³ on Jun 14, 2010, 10:14:52 PM
Out of respect for people who like surprises please no one use the new images in your Avatars or SIGs. Please.

it's already too late apparently.  :-\

Alien³

Alien³

I'm staying far from the predators board for a month now. Maybe even the site....ah bugger it I'm not coming back on here until after I've seen the film, I've already seen people with new SIGs and avatars! GOD!

RumorControl

RumorControl

I haven't read the script or looked at the pictures, and I don't plan to, either. 

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Didn't read the script or look at the pics. Only watched the trailer, the making of, the character thingys, and the TV spot.

Raptor

Raptor

Quote from: Alien³ on Jun 15, 2010, 12:22:01 AM
I'm staying far from the predators board for a month now. Maybe even the site....ah bugger it I'm not coming back on here until after I've seen the film, I've already seen people with new SIGs and avatars! GOD!

LOL members with final battle images as their sigs!!

God damn!!

Lost Predator

Lost Predator

Seriously Alien 3, stay off the boards. People are starting to make sigs and avatars with the new photos. I am regretting looking at the face of the BSP because I think it would've had more an impact in theaters.

But if you want to see it in the theater, I would just stay away from the whole site.

echobbase79

echobbase79

I've read the script and once I did that I ruined everything because nothing is really different
Spoiler
from all that I've seen.
[close]
I really don't need to see the movie, because I feel like I've already seen it. Oh well, my fault.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

I haven't read the script but I' ve look some of the productions stills released yesterday.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Alien³ on Jun 14, 2010, 09:47:52 PM
I've haven't read the leaked script or looked at the 81 production photos?
I've looked at 30 out of the 81 Photos and haven't read the script. :)
It's not a big deal for me to see a creature design before having seen the movie. At least I know what it is going to be. I like the BSP anyway.

Billy

Billy

I've read only small portions of the script, but I basicly know how it's going to end because I've seen so many spoilers while reading interviews and conversations on various sites. The pictures pretty much give away who will stay alive at the end, and which ones die. I dont feel bad about reading those stories, but I wish I never looked at those pictures, released/leaked yesterday.
One promise I made to myself that I'm intending to keep, is that I will not check out the boards when the movie is released. Just to avoid other spoilers of other unforeseen events.

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

I've haven't read the leaked script or looked at the 81 production photos? I honestly can't be the only one who can control myself and leave all of the surprises until the cinema?

Anyone.....hello?
Don't worry, I'm the same. I strictly avoid all spoilers. Just want to see the damn movie without knowing scenario and all sets.

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

I haven't read the script and have avoided most spoilers but I did look at some of the pictures, I couldn't help myself.  ;D  I probably wont visit the site as much from here on out just so I don't end up getting too much spolied, I want to be surprised when I actually see it in theaters.

factory81

factory81

I've haven't read the leaked script or looked at the 81 production photos? I honestly can't be the only one who can control myself and leave all of the surprises until the cinema?

Anyone.....hello?

No . I Haven`t read the script @ all ,but i looked all leaked images. Just couldn't help myself ,not to look :)

Puks

Puks

No script, no photos, I don't understand why would anyone read the script before watching..

And guys using avatars/sigs with spoilers should get a one way ticket to planet Ban!

I already learned a few things I didn't want to know, just because some douche users can't use the f**kin' spoiler tag! For the sake of my cinema experience, I may leave this site until Predators come out. That's how frustrating this is.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Does my signature count as a spoiler?

Oh, and I; read the script, watched all the videos and looked at (and saved) the majority of the production stills.  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed