an idea for a predator game thats not freeroaming or online

Started by holymoses, Dec 28, 2007, 07:42:46 PM

Author
an idea for a predator game thats not freeroaming or online (Read 1,268 times)

holymoses

hello i got an idea that ive been thinking of a lot on: think of a  god of war  style predator game!
you are one predator and you fight against monsters humans and aliens you can upgrade your weapons and you can buy new attacks  whaddya think huh? ???

ShadowPred

As long as it doesn't turn into Ghost Rider the videoagme, then i will be happy. By the way, the GR game was a thousand times better than the movie.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Not too keen on this idea. Having the predator bashing enemies endless times before they die would really make it seem weak. I don't think that all-out action mode would really suit the feel of the franchise either. Better to expand upon and refine the groundwork laid by Concrete Jungle, I think.

That said, I'd love to see a comic-inspired 2.5D Predator side-scrolling game, evoking the feel of the old AVP games. Something like Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project, but with the focus on hand-to-hand rather than weapon combat.

Corporal Hicks

I truly believe RPG is the way to go with Predator.

Kriszilla

All this talk of Predator games has got me thinking what sort of style would fit the Predator, then it hit me. It should have a playing style much like Assassin's Creed,allowing you to leap across forest or cityscape with ease, and providing a simple but effective combat system. Of course the game wouldn't be a carbon copy of Assassin's Creed, because the Predator uses many ranged weapons.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed