Here is another PREDATOR...

Started by REYALS, Oct 30, 2007, 01:31:00 AM

Author
Here is another PREDATOR... (Read 4,691 times)

REYALS

REYALS

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-3059

I havent finished it yet either, but like I said... o.c.d.! Oh well...enjoy.

Gonzossm

Gonzossm

oh my im getting a major hard on.

its good. love the facial expression its all like GRAAAAH!!

REYALS

REYALS

Quote from: Gonzossm on Oct 30, 2007, 03:57:07 PM
oh my im getting a major hard on.

its good. love the facial expression its all like GRAAAAH!!
Oooo kinky! HAHA... no, I am looking to get this baby finished within the next couple o' weeks, but I have a tight schedule. thank you though.

Private Hudson

Perfect!! ;)

REYALS

severen76

severen76

That's really good, how long have you been drawing for ?

REYALS

REYALS

Severen 76... I have been drawing since i was young, actually, I think the first time I picked up a pencil I was around 5-6, so, it's been awhile. I do have a problem though... I have a habit of going into detail before the "art" is done, so it takes along time for me to get stuff done. How about you? Any art work?

Private Hudson

I do some art myself, I'd post it, but I don't have what you need to post them with. :-\

severen76

severen76

Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Nov 01, 2007, 11:09:39 PM
Severen 76... I have been drawing since i was young, actually, I think the first time I picked up a pencil I was around 5-6, so, it's been awhile. I do have a problem though... I have a habit of going into detail before the "art" is done, so it takes along time for me to get stuff done. How about you? Any art work?

I do draw but not to a level that I'm happy with, I used to draw alot when i was younger but i just stopped
after a while started playing guitar and that took up most of my time, but I'm starting to draw again quite alot
so i may put something up one day.

REYALS

REYALS

Quote from: severen76 on Nov 02, 2007, 01:12:28 AM

I do draw but not to a level that I'm happy with, I used to draw alot when i was younger but i just stopped
after a while started playing guitar and that took up most of my time, but I'm starting to draw again quite alot
Heh, you play guitar... I play the drums.... coincidence... I think not... special sauce.

REYALS

REYALS

Quote from: Private Hudson on Nov 02, 2007, 12:23:54 AM
I do some art myself, I'd post it, but I don't have what you need to post them with. :-\
Yeah, I just took a picture of the picture then posted it.... does not do the pencil justice. I need to get a scanner, too. I would like to see some your stuff though.

severen76

severen76

Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Nov 02, 2007, 01:51:21 AM
Quote from: severen76 on Nov 02, 2007, 01:12:28 AM

Heh, you play guitar... I play the drums.... coincidence... I think not... special sauce.

Thats cool i think at some point gonna try and learn how to play the drums it's quite hard
(the whole arms and legs moving at different times thing really screws me over) but yeah that and piano,
dont know why i just like the piano.

RedIce

RedIce

I draw predators. I'm now getting into it more since I'm doing concepts for my brother's pred story. I've also come up with my own Pred, he's sort of stuck as frequently drawn character. But here's a pic I did months ago, an AvP style design:

http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s37/supercharger91/?action=view&current=DSCF0078-1.jpg

I have become more skilled now.

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

That is a great piece of art there, REYALS REIGN. Might be able to see it better if you had a scanner, though. I'd like to see it finished, too.

RedIce

RedIce

Anyway, forgive me if I came across as stealing your limelight, Reyals. You've got some really great skills.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed