What weapon do you hate being used against you in AVP 2 as an alien?

Started by Private Hudson, Nov 09, 2007, 12:50:12 AM

Author
What weapon do you hate being used against you in AVP 2 as an alien? (Read 2,602 times)

Private Hudson

What weapons do you hate for marines/Predators/corporates  to use against you as an alien?

Marine: Grenade/ mine launcher
Predator: Plasma Caster Spammers
Corporates: Gattlin Gun

Xhan

ANY Alien, including the queen has literally NO chance against a  good sniper with better latency than you. Literally none.

Porkus Maximus

Yeah alien is FUBAR vs sniper, best bet is to whore the runner for maximum ghost shots.

The pistol is 100X worse than the shoulder cannon, it can fire off something ridiculous like 30 salvos of 3 shots each before it runs out of power and only a single shot needs to hit you to stun.

Huol

Jesus people on avp galaxy still play vanilla?

Hudson get AJL.

avpmad!

i hate it all, dont enjoy gettin killed  :-\

Horhey

All Xenos fear my Combi.

Private Hudson

This might be dumn, but what is the difference between vannila and AJL?

Xhan

The difference between A L I E N and Avp2.

Not to say that AJL is without its problems. The humans have WAY too many grenades and the things you can't spam in AJL are replaced with OTHER things you CAN spam. But it still plays much closer to the movies and is much fairer to all three races in general, but it isn't perfectly balanced by any means. The methods of weapon firing are also a lot closer to say, Counter Strike, than the vanilla game.

AtR

Private Hudson

Oh, Ok, so should I get AJL then?

Private Hudson

Thanks, um, if I get XP (Vista doesn't work for my AVP 2), will I lose all my saves or would I get to keep it on XP?

Kimarhi

Thats weird, AvP2 is the only game I can play on Windows Vista.

I have always been a prae player for the simple fact that one can survive two shots from the sniper rifle.

In leadworks or other enclosed maps, which is all I really play, you can usually kill a lone sniper as long as he isn't to far away by the time he gets a second shot off.  Then you regenerate your health and try again.

The plasma cannon is the absolute worst though.  If it didn't have stun it'd be okay.

CanadianHero67

Marine: Plasma caster
Predator: Rocket launcher
Alien: Sentry gun

Speed37

ALL WEAPONS so i just stealth them ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed