The Dream Thread

Started by Necrokult, Sep 05, 2010, 08:34:28 AM

Author
The Dream Thread (Read 85,999 times)

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Aspie on Nov 11, 2012, 06:15:25 PM
...for what?
He's a troll. A blatant troll. All he ever does is whine that his life is in shambles because he got banned from some stupid forum, and then when people tell him to shut it, he whines about how no one understands his misery.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: RazorSlash on Nov 11, 2012, 06:17:54 PM
Quote from: Aspie on Nov 11, 2012, 06:15:25 PM
...for what?
He's a troll. A blatant troll. All he ever does is whine that his life is in shambles because he got banned from some stupid forum, and then when people tell him to shut it, he whines about how no one understands his misery.

He's obeying the thread rules. This is the dream thread, and he posted about his dream. If it bothers you, just ignore him.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

QuoteHe's a troll. A blatant troll
I am not.
Quotehe whines about how no one understands his misery.
You need to be there AND appreciated it to get it. Without that....

Terx2

Terx2

I had a dream that this site was monitored by the government because Aspie was a threat to national security? :-\

Why do you say that with a question mark? Now I have to tell Aspie his cover is blown.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Addicted to TK on Nov 13, 2012, 12:48:27 AM
Why do you say that with a question mark? Now I have to tell Aspie his cover is blown.

I rarely imagine scenarios like this ;D It was weird because Aspie looked like this...

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Terx2 on Nov 13, 2012, 12:47:12 AM
I had a dream that this site was monitored by the government because Aspie was a threat to national security? :-\

Wait, really? :D

Man, he sucks!

Aspie

Aspie

...wait....what?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Aspie on Nov 13, 2012, 03:14:35 AM
...wait....what?

You threatening my national security, boy? >:(

Aspie

Aspie

lol I am so confused.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I dunno, the mind of Terx2 is a crazy place, I guess.

Now, what does the legend himself Aspie dream about, hmm? :P

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 13, 2012, 03:29:35 AM

"I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together."

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Aspie on Nov 13, 2012, 03:35:10 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 13, 2012, 03:29:35 AM

"I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together."

Eva

Eva

Has another weird dream, but I'm not gonna tell anything about it. I don't wanna read intimate details from my dream life on the frontpage of The Galaxy newspaper!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Nov 13, 2012, 12:59:41 PM
Has another weird dream, but I'm not gonna tell anything about it. I don't wanna read intimate details from my dream life on the frontpage of The Galaxy newspaper!
We have other means of getting to your dreams.

Spoiler
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed