The Dream Thread

Started by Necrokult, Sep 05, 2010, 08:34:28 AM

Author
The Dream Thread (Read 86,026 times)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Oct 28, 2012, 10:29:04 PM
QuoteI just don't feel sorry for you in any way.
Can't blame you, nobody ever does.

Then why post here when no one cares about you?

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Oct 28, 2012, 11:01:02 PM
Then why post here when no one cares about you?

This.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Because he's a troll.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

A lot of people assume that.

But I pay attention to the way Humanity is going.

It is very well possible all of his "trolling" is legitimate.

Which is honestly worrying.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Oct 28, 2012, 10:29:04 PM
Can't blame you, nobody ever does.

I feel sorry for you. Not because you were banned from TK, but because you keep dwelling on it like its the only thing in the world that matters... :-\

I really wish that you wouldn't keep posting about it here, but at this point I know that you're not going to stop. I'm not calling you a troll, I'm not swearing at you, and I'm not disrespecting you; I just seriously think you need to try to get your mind off of that website and do something else with your time.

Lie

Lie

*Opens window*

I just wanted you all to know I'm laughing at this shit, carry on.

*Close window*

Vickers

Vickers

Twin Drive (or whatever you're going to change your name to eventually), stop.

If you are trolling, the joke is stale now.  Really.  It wasn't even funny to begin with.

But If you really aren't trolling, just shut the f**k up and focus on things that matter, please.  For everyone's sake.  There are people who suffer with depression for legitimate reasons and here you are acting like a little f**king baby who pretends they have depression because of a f**king forum.  Get some perspective, man.  There are people with real problems and you're just making yourself look pathetic with your absence of perspective.

If you seriously believe you're depressed over an internet forum, I ask that you please go get professional help.  And I'm not saying that to be nasty.

But anything for you to shut the f**k up about f**king TK.  Enough already.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

QuoteI ask that you please go get professional help.
I will not, even if I did it would never help.
QuoteThere are people with real problems and you're just making yourself look pathetic with your absence of perspective.
I do not have enough self worth to care, no matter how big or small something is, depression is depression no matter the source.

First Blood

First Blood

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Vickers on Oct 29, 2012, 02:58:20 AM
I ask that you please go get professional help.

It will never work. No matter how hard you try, he can't get over that he was banned on a web forum. He loves TK at a point that he rather be on TK then have sex  :laugh:.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

TK was essentially the tit for this guy.

Like, the mother's tit.

And it's dry.

Whaaaaa.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

As a member of both AVPG and TK, I do enjoy both sites but I do think AVPG has better quality when it comes to web forums in my opinion. You can has much fun here on AVPG, Twin Drive. But it won't matter since I remember you admitting that you miss TK because of the fantasy matches. If AVPG had it's own vs forum then I guess you will stop missing the site now.

TK has a better fanfiction forum and has a much richer history. I'm too used to TK to move on, so I never will. I wouldn't stop missing TK if you held a gun to my head.

I'm amazed you haven't complained about me at Evageeks and going "TDSA hasn't changed? I am making snip untrue info? Notice how I abuse question marks?". :P

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Guys, at this point it is simple really. Do you remember the little ignore button? Push the little ignore button!

Terx2

Terx2

I had a dream I was watching Homeland.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 30, 2012, 02:12:36 PM
Guys, at this point it is simple really. Do you remember the little ignore button? Push the little ignore button!

You can ingnore your problems but they are still there ;) ;D

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Oct 30, 2012, 03:38:40 AM
Quote from: Vickers on Oct 29, 2012, 02:58:20 AM
I ask that you please go get professional help.

It will never work. No matter how hard you try, he can't get over that he was banned on a web forum. He loves TK at a point that he rather be on TK then have sex  :laugh:.

Just like most World of Warcraft players would rather a rare item instead of actual friends ::) :P ;D :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed